Chapter 7 - Friday! ♥

~Chloe's POV~

"So I'm Liam...Liam Payne.And that's my girlfriend Danielle.I hope you're okay.What's your name hunny?" The guy said.

"My name is Chloe.And thanks so much for saving me.And nice girlfriend." I said shyly...

"Well you're welcome.And thanks too! Next time you should be more carefully.Take care.Bye!" He said...

"I promise I will.Bye Liam and Danielle! Thanks again x" I said.

    My family said thanks to Liam and he went away.What a nice saturday...

   On sunday I just did my homework and I layed on my bed,watching tv because it was a rainy day.

   On monday I just went to school ...I met Ella on our break and nothing else more. Mondays are pretty boring though ... Just like tuesdays,wednesdays,thursdays .... Fridays are being pretty interesting somehow . Haha...

   So there am I....Friday!!! Finally.I mean the week was boring so today I just went with Ella for a walk,outside,in the park.She has a dog named Fluffy (yeah weird name...) and we walked him.This puppy is a sweet thing.I really love it!

   While we were there,in the park,a guy,with a quiff walked by us.He had big brown eyes,biiiiiig eyelashes (like omg really big and black) and black hair...I really like his hairstyle.He kinda waved at us and he was looking so straight in my eyes.Wow that was weird....What I have with the guys those days? I mean....I bumped into two guys,I met one at Nando's,one saved me when I fell in the lake and now one just waved and looked at me a bit weird.I'm starting to feel awkward now....

   Ella said that this time the meeting with this guy was weird and we started laughing.After this day I just went home and had dinner with my mum,we have talked for hours....Hahahaha.And then I was chilling around the house.Nothing much....