Chapter 8 - Photoshoot day ♥

~Chloe's POV~

   On Saturday morning I woke up at 10am.I noticed that I was home alone and I went back in my room to talk on skype with my friend from Paris.I just wanted to know how she was because I haven't talked with her in a while.This conversation took like an hour...So after it I went in the kitchen to take the breakfast.I just ate a bowl of cereals and while I was eating my mum called me...

"Morning hunny! How are you?" My mum said happy on the phone.

"Hey mum! I'm good..I woke up at 10 and now I just took my breakfast . Everything's good?" I said.

"Yeah.My boss called me this morning to tell me that I will have a photoshoot today at 1pm with a famous band.I don't know who they are.....whould you like to come?" My mum said.

"Yes! Why not?! I don't have anything planned with Ella today so I will come.Should I take the bus to your work or you will come to pick me up?" I said.

"I will come to pick you up because the last shoot for today it's done at 12am so I have time.Get some cute clothes.See you later sweetie!" My mum said.I think she was happy because I'm gonna go to see her at a photoshoot for the first time.I've never been to see my mum at work ,I just knew that she's taking photos.That's all.

   After this short breakfast I went upstairs for a shower.After it I put a nice floral dress on and went in the bathroom for a make up.I just used my eyeliner,some mascara and some blush,nothing else more because I don't like using A LOT of make-up.I'm not that kind of girl...I made my hair a bit curly on the top and went downstairs to wait for my mum,on the couch watching TV.

   On a desk near the couch I saw a piece of paper.It was a number on it...."Who's number is that?" I said in my mind....Oh my God I just remembered! It was Niall's number,the guy I bumped in at Nando's...Should I call him or.....? I should probably not because I have no idea what to say and yeah just forget about it!

   I was so bored and I had to wait 30 minutes more for my mum."What should I do?" I said in my mind....The TV was pretty boring as well.I called Ella at the end.

"Hi Ella! How are you?" I said on the phone.

"Hi Chloe! Glad hearing your voice! I'm good.Thanks.Just chilling on there.How about you?" She said.

"I'm good too.I'm waiting for my mum.She will pick me up in some minutes because she invited me to one of her photoshoots.You know...I never was to her work so I think,or at least she thinks it's the right time.Hahaha."

"Yes! Oh my God how awesome! You're so lucky to have a mum who is a popular photographer.I can't belive you've never been to her work.I think it's amazing what she does! But who will be at the photoshoot?" She said really excited for me.

"Just a band I think....I'm not interseted in who will be.I just wanna see what my mum is doing there.You should come with us one time!" I said and I was getting excited too.Hahaha.

"Awh thanks! Yeah I will come for sure.Just tell me when and where! Haha x So have fun there! Talk to you later! Bye bye Chloe!" Ella said.I think she was kinda busy because we always talk more on the phone...

"You're welcome and I will tell you,sure! Thanks and byeeee! " I said.

   I heard my mum knocking on the door.I greeted her,she went in the kitched to take the croissants and then we both went outside.She was looking so energical.Haha x

   We arrived at the location where the photoshoot will be taken,my mum prepared her things.There were some guys who help my mother when she's on photoshoots.They prepared everything and when they were done someone called my mum saying that the band will be there in 10 minutes.I was so excited and I wasn't even expected to feel like that.

   A car arrived.The managment got out of the car and then I saw some hot guys getting out of the car too....