Chapter 30 - Perfect date ♥

~Chloe's POV~

   Around 7pm I was done with doing homework and my English essay so I went to take a refreshing shower before getting ready for my first date.After that I opened my closet so I can search for the perfect clothes but it was so hard to decide. It was a little bit cold outside....you know late autumn weather,so I decided to wear a pair of blue jeans,a blue ocean shirt and a black leather jacket. This outfit looked really nice and after I put on my boots it was even better. For my make-up I used a little bit of blush, mascara and eyeliner because I'm more into natural than a barbie face ahaha.

   Before I was done I heard him knoking on the door....

~Harry's POV~

  I think I had trembling hands when I've got closer to her door....

"Hi Harry!" I heard a voice after the door opened. It was Jes.

"Hi Jes! Good to see you!" I greeted.

"Aww good to see you too! How are you?" She asked me.

"I'm good,thanks.You?" I asked.

"Fine,thanks.Now come in and take a sit!" Jes said.

"Thanks.So I'm going to a date with Chloe.Did she tell you about that?" I asked.

"Yes,it's so sweet.Please take care of her and don't be too late! Promise?"

"Promise ahaha . Where is she?" I replied.

"I'm here!" I heard a sweet girly voice coming.

"Hello sweetheart!" I greeted.

"Hi Harry!" She added.

"You look gorgeous! Ready to go?"

"Thanks! Yes,let's go!" She added and we went out.I think I heard Jes saying "Take care!" but I wasn't sure about that tho.Anyway,for sure I will take care of her,she's my everything now!

~Chloe's POV~

    Harry was wearing a cute outfit when he picked me up and I think my mum liked him too.I didn't know where we were going yet but all the trip to that location he tried to hold my hand while driving...I could feel he was a bit stressed as I did,but he's a boy and yeah isn't it a bit weird? ahaha

   I knew we arrived when Harry got in a car park,near a big restaurant.I haven't noticed the name of the place but I looked amazing.

"There we are! Are you excited?" Harry suddenly added when he opened the door so I can get out.

"This place looks amazing!" I added.

"Let's go inside!" He mumbled while he hold my hand.

   We went inside and we found a very hospitable place,decorated in a simple style,but also modest and nice.A man took us to our tables,that Harry booked and then he got the menus.We ordered our food and while eating we started talking about each other.

"Do you like this place,Chloe?" Harry asked me.

"Yes! It's amazing,I really love it! Why is your favourite place?" 

"Glad you like it! Well it's one of the only places where the paparazzi don't find me,it's a really quiet place.And I never came there with a girl...." 

"Awww so I am the first one?" 

"Yes! You're the first and the special one!" He added and he came closer for a kiss.

"Do the paparazzi really follow you everywhere?" I asked.

"Kinda..."he grumbled.

"That's kinda annoying,isn't it?"

"A little bit because yeah they flash you in the face and you barely can see something,but we do really like meeting people!"

"I understand this feeling...I think aahaha" I said giggling.

"Well I hope they aren't going to flash us together because it will affect you,but if they do you will get used with it.Anyway why did you move from Paris?" 

"Well I tried to convince my mum for a year to move there because I got bored of Paris,I don't know why but I had a really boring life there..." I answered.

"That's kinda interesting...but where is your dad?" ... he asked.

"No,no sorry you don't have to tell me! Omg I'm so sorry..." he added when he saw me looking over the table,kinda trying to ignore this subject...

"It's okay....I think,but it's a delicate subject tho...because he was such a bad men,he didn't care about me and my mum and he cheated...When my mum founded that out she tried to fix things but he slapped her face once and the things went even worse.I was so scared of him all my life..." I sadly said.

"Oh God now I get it....you moved there because I wanted to forgot about all these horrible things, aren't you?"

"Yes...."

"Now please just forget about that because I hate seeing you sad.Ask me something...."

"Well I really do have a question for you...Where is your family?"

"Well I was born in Holmes Chapel,Cheshire and there my mum and my sister live at this moment.I  can't live with them because you know,I have to work with the boys in London and soon we will have a tour,so yeah...."

"But you visit them right?"

"When I have time sure!" he said confident.

"How about your dad? Or shouldn't I ask about this...."

"No,it's okay....well he and my mum broke up and for some years I've been the man in the house..."

"So I guess we kinda had the same childhood situation..."

"Yeah...anyways I have an invitation for you.Wanna hear?" he suddenly asked me after we stood a little bit in silence.

"I'm already excited!" I added when his hand came closer to mine until our fingers were clasped.

"Next week we will be going to record some new songs for our album so you should come and see us. What do you think?" he replied.

"I can't wait! Just tell me when and where and I will be there,but after school of course ahaha" I added.

    I think we've talked until the clock showed 10 pm so we had to get back home.It was pretty amazing and I really liked the fact that I founded new things about him so he did about me.He was so sweet all the night.

     It was around 11pm when we've got back home and I think my mum was sleeping.He kissed me softly in front of my house and then he went away.I felt a bit tired and I just wanted to sleep so I went  in my room,took a shower and then I've got my ass in the bed.I fell asleep thinking how perfect that date was....