favorite mistake - lamelo ball

is my secret safe? safe with just you and me?

"i'll see you later, justin" , i hugged my boyfriend of 4 years as he was leaving for the studio. "bye baby" he quickly pecked my lips and walked out of the door. i locked the door behind him and let out a sigh of relief.

justin and i met when we were juniors in highschool and we've been in love ever since. my parents love him and his parents love me, we've done almost everything together.

a couple weeks ago my bestfriends and i attended a nba all star game in atl and we were gifted courtside seats. as we were sitting down i spotted some tall lightskin eyeing me, supposedly he was a rookie.

after the game was over we went to the club and had a couple drinks, met the basketball player, got drunk along with him, and one thing led to another.

after that night we've been feeling each other. he fills in the missing pieces. ever since we've been meeting up when justin leaves we may go out on secret dates, have sex, or just anything really before justin gets back.

and that leads up to this point.

i walked up the stairs to my master bedroom and grabbed my phone seeing a text from lamelo💕.
justin only knows melo as my friend.

i smiled reading his goodmorning text and i told him to come over.

as i waited for him to pull up i quickly changed my leggings to spandex and slid my gucci slides on as i heard the doorbell ring. i quickly ran downstairs in a safe pace and opened the door.

i opened the door to see a happy lamelo. "hey y/n" he smiled engulfing me into a tight hug then grabbing my ass. i squealed at his touch making him giggle.

i let him in and quickly closed the door hoping none of my neighbors seen. i led him to the living room and he followed behind me.

"he just left for work?" lamelo referred to justin as the both of us got comfortable on the couch.

"mhm" i softly nodded and grabbed the remote. he scooted closer to me to the point we just decided to cuddle. "you're so beautiful" he mumbled to me lifting my head up with his finger. "thank you" i smiled and he stared at my lips for a couple seconds then kissed me and as you can tell one thing led to another.

[ i'm not quite sure how to write rated r scenes- but when i do! ]

i cant even lie, i think i'm falling inlove with lamelo.

after, i turned on a movie for the both of us and after a couple of minutes i drifted off to sleep.

a couple hours later i got a text from justin and it was him letting me know he was stopping to get some dinner for the both of us. i panicked and quickly shook lamelo til he was awake.

he looked around and stretched. "babe, you have to go. justin is almost here" i got up and slid my shoes on as he got up to.

"bye, melo" i stood on my tippy toes and kissed him and his tongue entered in my mouth.

i moaned and let go. the both of us giggled and he broke the silence. "your secrets are safe with me" he winked at me and he quickly ran to his rolls royce.

i closed the door and ran to clean up the living room.

authors note.
ouuuu, should i do requests?