who's panties are these - brandon boston

"whats good guys, it's brandon here and i know y'all asking 'where y/n at' but she at her crib and she left this camera over here so shiddd" the boy said while setting the camera down while he slipped his shirt over his head

"and i thought it'd be a good idea to prank her ass" he smirked, making sure he looked presentable in the camera.

"so i'll be going to walmart and buying panties that are bigger than her normal size then i'ma place em somewhere visible so she can find them"

"hopefully her ass don't try and kill me" he added. he picked up the camera turning the light to his room off and headed towards his car.

he settled in and texted y/n that he was on his way his way to her crib and started to drive off.

after a couple minutes the boy pulled up to walmart and opened the camera. "so i made it to walmart, i'm kinda scared low key but whatever" he waved the camera off walking towards the women section.

he finally made it to the panty isle and looking through the thongs. "y'all should i get a large? i gotta get something that's not her size" he said as if someone was gonna respond to his question.

"whatever i'm getting this large and ima see y'all later when i'm at y/n crib" he chuckled closing out the camera.

while brandon was in the car he hid the panties on the backseat on the floor and set the camera up to where he and y/n would both be in the frame.

he rubbed his hands together knowing this would be good. he texting his girlfriend of 2 years to come outside and he instantly got scared. "lord knows i'm scared but i'm doing this for y'all" he huffed before she opened the door.

"hey baeee" y/n dragged sitting down in the car then kissing brandon on the lips. "wassup, you look good today" he smirked at his girlfriend making her blush.

"i think you wanna get ate up"

"i meannnn since you offering" he chuckled at her antics and focused his eyes on the road and he pulled out of her driveway.

few minutes in the ride brandon grew impatient. "aye y/n can you hand me that lotion on the floor in the backseat.

"no it's cool i have some in my pu-"

"the one on the floor is better for my skin" he cut her off making her sigh. "whatever" she rolled her eyes looking on the backseat floor.

as she was looking she spotted an unfamiliar pair of bright pink pair panties, she then picked up the pair of underwear and threw them at brandon.

"brandon i'm gon ask you once and only once" she huffed but trying not to make brandon crash.

"who the fuck panties are these?" she held them up in his face. he scrunched his face up before replying. "y/n i don't know, you know cam had to use my whip-"

"brandon shut the fuck up" she yelled hitting him with the underwear repeatedly. God knows he tried to hold in his laughter.

"bro take me home" she said. "i'm sorry i never seen these before"

"stop fucking lying man"

"bro those are yours stop tripping" he said. she smacked her lips. "those are not mine, i don't even wear a large" she grabbed the panties looking inside the tag.

"babe yes you do what the hell"

"how the hell are you gonna- okay brandon just take me back home better yet let me out" she huffed rolling her eyes. at this point brandon was about to crack.

"chill" he pulled her hand that was tugging on the door handle.

"you sitting here trying to be funny i dont have time" she shook her head getting in her phone. "i'm just as confused at you"

"whatever you single as fuck" she said making him chuckle. he knew it was time to stop but he wanted to keep going.

"you think this shit a joke, let me out this car" she tugged on the handle again and brandon swatted the girl's hand. "boy don't fuckin hit m-"

"it's a prank chill y/n" he broke into laughter grabbing the hidden camera making y/n mug him hard asf.

"i should send you to the moon" she sighed slouching in her seat as brandon put the camera all in her face.

"that is not a prank where you get these panties from"

"i bought em from walmart relax" he chuckled handing her the camera.

"y'all already know how i do it gang" he did the peace sign pulling into the chic fil a drive thru.

"yea whatever" y/n waved him off. "y'all just signed yall wish because i'm coming harder"

"we gon see"

"mhm" y/n hummed. "y'all make sure to like a subscribe and we gon see y'all laterrrrr" y/n said exiting out the camera.

she set the camera down looking out the window. "i'm sorry" he chuckled pulling her in for a kiss.

"still mad at you"

"not for too long"

"okay brandon" she mushed him as he let down the window so the two could order.

authors note.
heyyy