gq couples quiz - ja morant

"hey gq it's y/n and i'm here with mutha f*ckin ja morant" i introduced flipping my hair making ja giggle

"hey gq it's y/n and i'm here with mutha f*ckin ja morant" i introduced flipping my hair making ja giggle. "we all about to see how well we know each other" ja said and we got right into it.

"what's my favorite color?" i asked pulling the car into my chest waiting for his answer. "umm," he stalled looking around for a clue.

"lavender, you lice lavender" he said and i smiled. "ouuu, get it i guess"

"next question, what's the first meal i ever cooked for you?" i questioned and his eyes almost popped out of his head. "y/n it's literally been four years" he rolled his eyes. "so" i shrugged my shoulders. he snapped and said, "that fye a** homemade alfredo" he shook his head.

"two points i guess" i rolled my eyes. "my turn," ja picked up his stack of cars reading them and skipping over some.

"who is my celeb crush?" he furrowed his eyebrows waiting for a response. "ja you literally have a crush on every celebrity" i thought for a second and it finally popped in my head

"i mean you do love you some ciara" i said and he shook his head. "boy stop-"

"nope, i'm madly in love with lauren london" and i sighed. "lyin ass" and every cast member that was filming laughed.

"easy one; how tall am i?" i looked up at me and smiled. "6'3" i did the 'period' hand sign and he smiled.

"okay ja, what day did we meet?" i giggled knowing he probably wouldn't remember at all. "pshh, i know this"

"mhm" i nodded. "august 2nd" he shook his head and i cackled. "nope, it was the 5th" i rubbed in his face.

"girl same damn difference" he flicked me off and i giggled. "okay, y/n, if i could go anywhere in the world right now where would i go?" he gave me a questioning look and i tried not to laugh at his dumb face.

"you'd definitely go to dubai" i shook my head because i knew it was correct. "yesss" he pecked my lips before we got ready to close the video off.

"how many did i miss?" i asked a crew member. "y/n got 18 out of 20 while ja got 15 out of 20" be ready off of his booklet and ja smacked his lips making me look at him in disbelief.

"and to think this is my boyfriend for 4 years" i shook my head and we giggled. "girl please"

"well ladies and gents, this is the end of our gq couples quiz and we'd hope to see you tune i. to our next video" i blew a kiss and ja waved.

authors note.
this was super short but lmk who y'all fav players are bc i don't wanna write about the same ones 24/7.