the beach-each - sharife cooper

"if you got it, it ain't no question

"if you got it, it ain't no question. no, it ain no room for guessing" my bestfriend, te'a and i sang damage by h.e.r as we were on the way to our air bnb in hawaii.

i had been friends with te'a since we were freshman in high school. we had been super close ever since. shes the sister i never had not to mention i have four brother.

"we're hereeee" imani dragged pulling up to the house and all of us spilled from out of the jeep. "yoooo, this is nice" te'a said as she pulled out her phone and sharife pulled all of the bags out. we walked in the bnb and quickly searched for our rooms. te'a and i shared a room, rife and omar did too, and imani got the master.

"since we're in hawaii we should hit the mall" i said as we all got settled in. "definitely" imani said as we all got dressed to hit the mall.

an hour later we were all ready to get back in the car and go to the mall. when we pulled up we hopped out and omar and i darted towards louis v. "would this look nice on me?" i strutted with the brown handbag. "yassss" omar said in a girly tone making me giggle. i looked on the left of me to see sharife occupied with his phone.

i sat the handbag back down and we walked to starbucks to get a quick drink.

"rife, you okay?" i furrowed my brows as he was still typing away on his phone and he nodded.

-

tea

tea.cooper2 bout my other half, you die 🖤 y/n

view all 45,273 comments

realberniceburgos pretty asf 😍

y/n my sister 4l 💕

sharife.cooper my kids 🙏🏽

thebsimone yassss😍

-

it was 5 in the morning and i couldn't sleep so i took it upon myself to grab a couple snacks and sit on the pier to watch the waves crash into each other.

it was calming, when i was younger my grandparents and i would always go to the beach at night because it was little getaway and it was a vibe.

"yo y/n you good?" sharife asked in a raspy voice making me scared. "yes bro you freaking scared me" i held my heart and he chuckled. he sat by me and watched the waves with me for a couple seconds.

"this is low key relaxing" he stuck his hands in my chips. and i gave him a funny look. "boy what the hell" i pulled his hand out of the bag and he had a handful.

"keep it" i shook my head focusing back on the beach.

"let's go down there" he pointed towards the beach. "rife, i have-"

"nope we're going" he ran down the steps onto the beach and he pulled me making me follow him. "ooouuu look" i pointed at this pretty pink seashell and i picked it up.

"very pretty, like you" he smiled making me snap my head at him. "thank you" i gave him a small smile. "now give me this shit" he snatched it from my hand and quickly threw it in the water and he cackled.

"rifeeee!" i semi yelled and he held his stomach. "you're rude" i rolled my eyes and splashed him with water. "y/n don't start before i have to slam you in the water" he warned me.

"boy bye" i sat down on the sand where the water was barely touching. he sat beside me and i rested my head on his shoulder. "y/n, you know i get nervous around you" he said making my heart pound a bit.

"no, but i kinda do the same with you" i chuckled. "i get jealous when i see you talking to all of these rappers and stuff" and i looked at him. "i didn't know"

"i've had a crush on you since you first came over when you and t were freshmen" he said making me smile. my heart skipped a beat and i quickly pressed my lips against his.

he kissed back and we heard some cheering from behind us. we pulled away to see omar, te'a, and mani clapping it up. "bout time, i knew it would happen. where's my money nigga" mani asked omar making everyone giggle.

"y'all betted?" te'a asked the duo. "it was her idea" omar ratted the both of them out. "because it was easy money" mani rolled her eyes.

authors note.
this was kinda weak- omg.