before i do - dior johnson

"i heard about you and your other little boo" y/n smiled to herself knowing she'd get a kick out the conversation that was currently happening with dior

her friend, leia dragged her out of the house to some "small" get together and for some reason she found herself in a room with dior alone. and truth be told the two definitely had a past of being with one another and on the low y/n wanted to take things to the next level.

"and how'd you hear about that?" he questioned eyes fixated on the current 2k game he and one of his homies were playing.

"they made it seem so complicated, you still talk to her?" y/n giggled throwing kettle corn in her mouth awaiting for dior's response. he sighed aggressively at his character missing the 3 pointer. "maybe," he tapped more buttons on the controller.

she smirked at herself knowing that he was just saying that because he was anxious. or maybe he truly is done with "her".

"and who told you this?" he raised his eyebrow before pausing the game. genuinely wanting to hear her response.

"just know i heard" she nodded her head and he shook his head in annoyance. standing up hovering over y/n's 5'6 frame.

"boy don't make me tell your girl" she mushed his head and he smacked his lips causing y/n to giggle.

dior was in a little situation. but of course he didn't want y/n to know. but now that she was asking he'd give her half ass answers!

"chill, i only want you" he wrapped his arms around y/n then showering her with kisses making her giggle again. "diorrrr," she slowly pushed him off of her. "what?" he questioned letting go of her.

"not in josh's room" she whispered. and honestly, she didn't want to take it too far with someone who had someone else on the side.

y/n didn't wanna allow herself vulnerable. "is this about what we were just talking about?" he stared into y/n's eyes making her weak. "yes," she mumbled playing with her fingers.

"i don't even talk to her well atleast like that" he pulls her face up by her chin so they could be eye to eye again. "yea yea" she rolled her eyes not knowing if the statement was true especially after how the conversation had just went.

"it's true, y/n i was planning on breaking up with her though" he sighed grabbing the controller again and taking a seat.

y/n scoffed at how he just did what he did and said that he did talk to her. "wow" she shook her head at the 6'3 guard.

"that's not right"

"look y/n i want you she doesn't even compare to you" eyes still on the game. of course she doesn't believe that!

"then why are you with her?" she asked crossing her arms eyeing the boy. "i don't know, it's nothing" he shrugged.

it's unfair to y/n because she and dior should be together.

"i wanna take things to the next level" she mumbled looking around the room. "what?" he paused the game once again trying to gain all of her attention.

"nothing"

authors note.
this was weak, but i have a josh and anthony book coming out sooon!