"lets do it raw" prank - lamelo ball

𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐢𝐝 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨- 𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐎𝐎

i chuckled at the camera trying to gather myself before i could make an introduction

"what's up youtubeeee, it's ya girl y/n and i'm back with another prank." i said into the camera!

"guys, i gotta make this quick" i add setting the camera up to where melo couldn't see it.

after i set it up i did a couple test runs to see and it was perfect. "okay so melo, my guy friend is on the way over and i'ma just be straight up and tell him i wanna do it raw" i said before ending it with a chuckle.

"y'all i don't know what to expect but make sure y'all give this a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel before i be at yo house" i mugged hearing a hard knock at the door.

i knew i was scared LMFAOOOOO i squealed out of excitement running to the door.

i pulled the hardwood door opened revealing a happy lamelo.

"wassup y/n long time no see" he smiled embracing me in a hug. he knew he smell good! "hey dip, i missed you" i chuckled leading him to the living room.

 he knew he smell good! "hey dip, i missed you" i chuckled leading him to the living room

we both took a seat as i reached for the remote to change the channel to a movie.

"so how's basketball" i asked stealing glances at the camera here and there. "it's been treating me good" he replied getting comfortable.

"that's good i'm proud of you" i replied slouching in my seat bit.

"how about you? i heard you graduated" he asked and i nodded slowly. "i did, i'm so happy" i clapped.

"melo, can i ask you a question?" i asked as he was staring at the tv.

"fasho"

"let's do it raw" i smirked trying to hold back my laughter. "what?"

"let's do it raw" i giggled scooting over to where he was sitting. we were know shoulder to shoulder.

he laughed nervously as i got in front of him. "umm y/n i don't think that's a bright idea" he slightly pushed me back.

i frowned, "lamelo, let's do it raw pleaseee" i pleaded tugging on his jacket. "no, you could end up pregnant and were just homies" he waved me off as i smacked my lips.

"we could do it as friends"

"let's just do it raw" i added. "i'm about to call yo momma, is there a camera somewhere?" he looked around getting up.

i followed closely behind him. "no, i'll take a plan b after let's just do it" y/n said before chuckling.

"no way, you're like best friend to me"

without a doubt lamelo was lying. he was definitely feeling y/n! but of course he didn't want her to know that.

"lamelo pleaseeee" she dragged latching onto his arm he pushed her off standing up and eyeing her. she tried to hide her giggle and the man shook his head.

little did y/n know he spotted the camera and decided to flip the switch on her.

"fine, let's do it" he smirked pulling her up from the couch softly. "wait- what?" she giggled nervously.

"let's do it" he repeated himself staring her in the eyes. "you're joking?"

"no" he chuckled guiding her upstairs. "i- it was a-"

"i know a prank" the two both said at the same time. the woman cackled walking over to the camera. "i seen it when i stood up" lamelo explained and she smacked her lips.

"no fairrr" she frowned facing the camera towards the both of them. "she thought she could get me yall" he said clapping his hand.

"whatever" she rolled her eyes playfully. "well that's the end of this videoooo, make sure y'all like and subscribe and melo and i will see y'all on the flip side" she smiled pointing the lens at the man so he could wave.

"bye y'all"

-

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐤𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞.