road trip - ja morant

"ja, look at that" y/n chuckled pointing at the turtle that was slowly crossing the road

"ja, look at that" y/n chuckled pointing at the turtle that was slowly crossing the road. "aww, let's go get it" he chirped in a sarcastic tone. "you're so lameee" y/n groaned rolling her eyes.

the woman then crossed her arms slouching in the passenger seat allowing ja to chuckle at her.

"y/n you have rocky at home" he shook his head adjusting his hands on the wheel. "so" she replied.

the two were currently on a road trip to y/n's parents home located in st.louis.

the two were feeling distant enough due to ja always traveling because of games, training, or just having to deal with work so this'd be the best opportunity for the couple to spend quality time with one another.

y/n hadn't seen her parents in almost 4 months due to covid and being so busy with work which is why jayson and deuce would visit when jay was in town for work.

this would also be the time that ja would plan to propose to y/n... the whole family knows, obviously! but she has no idea.

"i havent seen deuce in weeks" y/n said causing ja to smack his lips. "dude you just seen him like last week. "oh ya, that's right" she said ending it with a chuckle.

"let's go half on a child" he smirked and the woman shook her head in disbelief. "we have kaari, i love her being the only one"

"no kaari gets lonely and she needs someone to play with" he says and she smiles. y/n has always wanted one of her own but her brother jayson having one and ja having one she's never felt the need or actually had the desire to but recently with kaari being away with her mother she's been wanting one of her own but she doesn't want to admit it.

"i guess" she sighed and ja cheered. "hopefully kaari gets a sister and the two of them can have sleep overs, and tea parties" ja exclaimed. it warmed y/n's heart to see her boyfriend of 4 years so happy about their future child.

"that'd be sweet" y/n whispered to herself fiddling with her fingers as ja pulled into a gas station. "exactlyyy which is why we need to get freaky now so she can have one soon" he smirked leaning in for a kiss.

"here you go" she chuckled pulling him in for a kiss. "you know you want me girl" ja mushed his girlfriend and turned off the car.

"cmon" he motioned for her to come and she unbuckled her seat. sliding her crocs on she happily exited the car.

ja smiled at the woman seeing her so giddy. he knew that y/n loved to snack and her fav thing was gummy worms.

- i was too lazy to finish.. pt 2 coming soon