mother's day - lamelo ball

"goodmorning wife" lamelo's deep voice said as he slightly shook y/n awake

"goodmorning wife" lamelo's deep voice said as he slightly shook y/n awake. for a second she thought it was a dream but she kept shaking her.

she finally opened her eyes and out of instinct she stretched. lamelo watched in awe. "happy mother's day baby" he kissed her lips. "mm, melo, lemme go brush my teeth" she pushed him lightly and he giggled.

"okay, breakfast is downstairs and so is lei lei" he said. leila was their one year old daughter, who happened to look just like melo but y/n's skin tone.

as y/n got out of the bed. she was in her an oversized graphic tee with some pink panties that melo previously had bought her the week before.

he slapped her butt and she rubbed it. "ow melo" she hit his chest and he laughed at her. she flipped him off walking into their shared bathroom.

after y/n did her business she slid some shorts and socks on and proceeded to make her way downstairs to the two. "hiiii, mommas girl" y/n gushed walking up to leila's high chair as she was eating eggs.

"mama" leila managed to get out and y/n showered her daughter with kisses. lamelo admired the two. truly, he was obsessed with the way y/n cared for them. that's why he decided to make her his wife not too long ago. during freshmen year the two were inseparable.

y/n turned around to see melo staring. "what?" she questioned walking in between his legs. "nothing" he shook his head looking at her. melo thought she was perfect inside and out, he wouldn't trade her for the world.

"you're so beautiful" he smiled leaning down to kiss her lips. "dada no" leila threw her fork on the ground and the couple laughed at her. "no lei lei" y/n pointed at her and leila's face softened.

"i have some activities planned for the day, i called my parents and they said they'll watch leila" lamelo said to y/n and she nodded.

she then grabbed her plate of breakfast and found a seat at the island.

-

"lamelo, stop" y/n hit lamelo's hand as he tried to steal one of the gourmet items on the plate.

"why? it looks good." he frowned. "you're acting like leila" she said. "well i mean she is my child-"

"lamelo lafrance, just hush" she said and he did as told. it had been an eventful day for the ball couple.

they had went canoeing, zip lining, the zoo, and went shopping, now it was time for the best time of the night; dinner.

"girl, we might have about 10 more leila's if you keep looking that good" lamelo said as he recorded his wife and she giggled. "you tryna get ate up at the restaurant?" shs asked after he ended the video.

"shidddd," he looked around the lm to see if anyone heard the two.

she smirked as the waiter came up to the two. "hi, welcome to maestro's how may i serve you today?" the waiter asked the couple looking at the both of the with his notepad in one hand.

"um, can i start off with a water with lemon" lamelo said to the man and he wrote it down. "what about you pretty lady?" he waiter smirked and lamelo eyed y/n.

"um- i" she looked over at lamelo and nervously laughed. "um a water with lemon as well but instead on the side" she said and the guy nodded his head writing that down as well.

"okay, i should be back with you waters in a few" he smiled hardly at y/n.

after he left y/n knew that melo was upset. "melo, relax" she said and he rolled his eyes. "you gon get his ass beat up at his job and she scoffed.

"not right now, let's enjoy our meal" y/n touched lamelo's hand and he smiled small.

-

AUTHORS NOTE¡i hope you all enjoyed!

AUTHORS NOTE¡
i hope you all enjoyed!