the need to know - josh christopher

"y/n!" my cousin, jasmine shook y/n from her slumber. "what?" i question looking around.

it was currently 2 in the morning and jasmine and a couple others decided they wanted to sneak out of their dorm room just to have a little fun.

and jasmine definitely thought it was a good idea to get her cousin in on it. she knew y/n liked to have a good time and she didn't want to miss any fun that they'd be having tonight.

"cmon get ready, we're going out" she whispered making sure that no one else heard her. and y/n shook her head knowing that jasmine was up to no good. "no, i have class tomorrow" she rolled her eyes and flipped to the other side of the bed.

"so? cmon" jamine grabbed her keys and pulled the covers off y/n.

y/n sighed loudly knowing that jasmine wouldn't stop until she got up. she pulled her self out of bed finding the nearest pair of slides she could find.

y/n slipped on her black ugg slides and threw on an oversized university of alabama crew neck. y/n's favorite aunt, jasmines mom attended that university hence why she has so many of that merch.

"cmon, this is so exciting" jasmine grabbed y/n's hand and pulled her outside. jasmine loved stuff like this. like last minute plans were always the most fun to her!

y/n and jasmine quickly ran down the emergency stair way making sure not to make a loud noise so they didn't get caught. when the duo arrived outside they'd be accompanied by their closest people, joshua and caleb.

the four absolutely loved each other. they'd hang together almost everyday. but, jasmine and caleb were known to have a history of hooking up and doing stuff.

which resulted in jasmine getting pregnant but sadly she lost the baby, and doing stuff like this helped the two of them get their minds off of it. "hey guys" y/n shyly waved closing the car door behind her.

"what's good y/n" caleb smiled at me dabbing me up. "hey y/n" josh fist bumped me. caleb and jasmine were in the front and y/n and josh were chilling in the back.

y/n reached for her phone grabbing it out and entering into the instagram app scrolling for a couple minutes. "look" josh tapped y/n's shoulder knowing she wouldn't be able to hear him over the loud music caleb was blasting.

it was a fan edit with josh and y/n. like i've mentioned josh and y/n have been close. they've just never stretched it as far as caleb and jasmine have.

and to be honest, y/n didn't think josh would even be into her. he was usually seen with lighter girls such as white girls or maybe an "exotic" girl.

"that's cute" y/n giggled nervously. "i know" he smiled and liked the edit. did he just-

"wowww" y/n mumbled under her breath. "where are we going?" y/n yelled over the music. "i'm not even sure myself. caleb just told me to ride with him." josh shrugged his shoulder and y/n turned her head once again looking out the window.

"hold on guys we have to make a stop" caleb said to them as he pulled into an empty 24 hour gas station. he pulled up by an empty tank and proceeded to hop out of the car.

"hold up, i'm goin too" jasmine said and hopped out of the car as well leaving josh and y/n alone.

"let me guess, jazz dragged you out of bed?" josh looked at y/n and she giggled cause he was staring at her hair. it was in a messy bun, she usually has it done up nicely but this time it was all over the place.

"you know it" she giggled then sighed looking out of the window. "what ever happened to that jordan guy?" josh closed his phone making sure to give y/n his full attention.

"it just didn't work out" she shrugged once again and he nodded. "you must be the police?" she jokingly asked looked at her apple watch. "maybe" he put his hands up in defeat.

after that was said, the two then stared at one another longing for.... i'm not sure.... but y/n would say a kiss.

as they were leaning closer and closer to one another y/n closed her eyes. "y/n/n here!" jasmine opened the door giving y/n her favorite pack of gummy worms. "oh- thanks" she nervously giggled taking the snack out of jasmine's hand.

"my bad" y/n mouthed to josh and he just liked out of his window where you could see caleb pumping the gas.

AUTHORS NOTE¡
heyyy, i missed y'all