prada you (2) - anthony edwards

"touch is making me feel a way, oouu whoo" i sang as i was scrubbing my body.

yes, a couple days ago anthony asked me on a date and i guess tonight was the night that both of us were free and that we'd finally make it happen.

summer knocked on my door telling me to turn down my music. forgot to mention that summer and i were house mates for the moment. she's moving in with karl during the summer time.

"i'm about to get out" i turned the water off and wrapped my towel around me. i walked to my vanity flicking in the lights and admired at myself.

"hmm, what kind of look should i go for summer?" i asked her looking at her reflection in the mirror. "definitely natural" she pointed at me and walked in my closet.

as i applied my lashes she walked out of my closet with a blue fitted dress, white handbag, with blue balenciaga runners that were the same color. "hmm, so we doing simple today" i smirked at her.

"yesss, anthony loves anything on you really" she was right, this boy would love if i had on big sweatpants, the biggest jacket, anything he loved it!

she crossed her arms waiting for me to put the outfit on. i slipped the dress on and admired my curves. i wasn't skinny but i wasn't thick either, if you understand what i'm saying.

"yassss, she got a big fat assss" she copied nicki minaj and i danced a little. "you look so beautiful" she said and i thanked her.

i continued to fix myself and my hair until i heard a car horn outside meaning anthony was outside.

"y/n finna get some dick" summer said to karl over the facetime. "no i'm not-"

"freaks" karl said and i mugged walking towards the door and then i said my goodbyes to the two.

and i walked outside seeing a happy anthony waiting at the car door.

"hey y/n/n, you look beautiful" he smiled. "thanks anthony, you don't look too bad yourself" he closed his door and we pulled off.

"so, how's sports been?" i asked looking at him. "great, i'm truly enjoying it" he shook his head putting his attention back on the road.

"how's your boutique?" he asked. he knew owning a boutique was all i truly wanted when we in highschool. surprisingly he still knew. "well, my third location will be opening for business in atl in about a month or two and i'm super excited" i smiled softly.

"that's so good, i'm proudly of you" he said. "thanks, i'm proud of you too. i remember the nba was all you wanted back in highschool" i said.

he nodded and i looked out the window to avoid eye contact with him. this is awkward. we sat in silence for a few moments. "well, where are we going?" i asked again.

"it's a surprise y/n" he said. "you know i hate surprises" i said and he shrugged.

"fine" i rolled my eyes tapping away on my phone because i received a text from summer.

-

"ooouu, this is so nice. you rented this out for the both of us?" i held my heart. "yes, i knew you'd like it" he smiled. we were in some sort of renaissance hall and they had nicely set up canvases with paint and in the other room they had dinner waiting for us.

"this is so sweet" i wiped my tears that were gonna spill out. "nooo y/n dont" he engulfed me in a hug. "instead, let's paint" he smiled pulling me in the direction of our seats.

as we sat down we had an employee come up to us and grabbed our canvases. we told him to sketch the both of us something random. and he did what was told.

as he sat our canvases down on our easel we admired the sketch. it was a sketch of us back in highschool. "this is so nice" i was amazed. i traced my acrylic nail along the canvas and i felt anthony's eyes on me.

"cmon y/n, let's get to painting" he handed me a brush and we got to it.

after we finished painting we left them to dry and went to sit down and eat our dinner.

"y/n i remember that time in the bubble i was playing so badly because i couldn't stop thinking about you"

i titled my head. "really? i'm so sorry, i just knew it would be best for us. i was truly a mess myself" i said truthfully. "i understand." he nodded and we started to eat again.

i sucked my teeth eyeing him, "i didn't mean for anything to go down like this and if i could go back in time i would" i sighed. "y/n stop, i understand"

"okay, but how's the family and ant jr" i asked referring to his dog. "they're good, they've been asking me about you, and ant bad as hell" he said and i giggle making sure  to cover my mouth so he wouldn't see my food.

"he chewed up one of my remotes to my game, i was pissed" he shook his head. "did you ever buy a new one?" i asked.

"nope" he shook his head kissing his teeth and eyes me.

after a few hours of talking about the future and our past it was time for the restaurant to close and we were headed towards his car.

"damn we stayed until closing time?" i asked running my belly. "i look pregnant omg" i looked in the reflection of the car. "my babies in there" anthony jokingly said rubbing my belly.

"boy stop it" i waved him off and we got inside the car. "you already my baby momma, without the baby though" and i laughed looking out the window.

minutes went by and we pulled up back at my house. "it was nice spending time with you ant, i missed you" i made eye contact with him.

"same with you, y/n i have a question" he looked down and played with his fingers. "what?" i tilted my head waiting for his response.

"will you be my girlfriend again?" he said quickly and i laughed. "yes, anthony, but this time let's take things slowly" i leaned and pulled him towards me.

i closed my eyes and next thing you know we were making out in front of my house. i pulled away to catch my breath.

"boy you must be tryna have a baby for real" i giggled and he eyed me. "maybe" he smirked. "okay, ant, i'll see you later" i pecked his lips and grabbed my lv bag. "text me" he said i closed his door.

well, here we go again.

AUTHORS NOTE ¡
hey guys, part 3? or leave it alone?