y/n's interlude - brandon ingram

𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠!

[( 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 )]

"soooo boom, while i was out i was thinking instead of going out tonight i could make us dinner anddd we could watch movies" y/n smiled at the 6'8 man as she walked into his master bedroom

"don't sound too bad" he shrugged at his bestfriend making her giggle in response she sat on the edge of the bed as he walked out his bathroom.

it was raining outside and y/n didn't wanna do all that extra and she thought it'd be hassle free if they just sat in the house and enjoyed one another's company.

"how about i eat you instead" brandon smirked at the woman. y/n was taken aback by his words but on the low she was feeling him as well.

"don't sound too bad" she mocked the man causing him to chuckle. "stop playing" he wrapped his hand around her neck resulting to her lady part to get moist.

"i- i'm not" she smirked to herself knowing what would happen. cant lie, this is all y/n wanted it felt like a dream. although brandon was her bestfriend for almost 10 years.

"oh" he said in a hoarse tone. he then connected the pair's lips together. all y/n could feel was fireworks.

"wait, brandon what if this like ruins our friendship" y/n played around with her fingers. knowing millions of thought were running through her head.

"it won't" he smirked pushing y/n's body on the bed. he got on top of her and started to kept her lips. y/n moaned as he kissed her neck all the way down to her waistline where her PINK panties were.

he pulled them down pushing them to the side eyeing her as he did it. y/n gulped for air knowing she was scared. "brandon cmon" she groaned. he chuckled once again and started to rub her clit hearing a soft moan while the other two fingers entered her.

"oh my gosh" she moaned softly.

"brandon please" she hummed as he continued to go at a steady pace. y/n arching her back in pleasure trying to hold onto brandon's arm for support. brandon was satisfied with the way his bestfriend was moaning his name.

he admired her stretch marks that ran on the sides of her legs. "i'm closeee" she moaned as he started to go faster. "ian done" he said in a raspy tone pulling his fingers out flipping y/n on her stomach.

y/n was in a frenzy she didn't know chilling with her bestfriend would end up like this.

brandon caressed y/n's ass as she sat there in anticipation. he teased her by entering her a little then pulling out.

whimpers and cries coming from y/n making brandon mentally smile.

as he entered her a long pleasing moan came from y/n "faster" she managed to get out as the male held on her waist for support as he slammed into her hitting her spot each time.

"what's my name?" brandon grunted

"brand-" she said and he smacked her ass before cutting her off. "daddy oh my gosh" she semi yelled as he began to slow down a bit.

"stop doing that" he said in a raspy voice as she began to tighten around him trying to prevent her orgasm. "fuck" she cried as he still pushed in and out of her.

"i'm close" y/n felt her stomach tighten. "i know" he assured her. "oh myyy" she moaned as she started to shake underneath him. he pulled out flipping the woman's body over releasing on her stomach.

after, brandon helped y/n clean herself and the two stared at each other in awe trying to catch their breath.

y/n giggled pulling brandon into a kiss. "i love you" brandon mumbled against y/n's lips. "i love you too"

"another round?"

"you know it"

-

"yo, y/n you good?" brandon questioned as the woman stirred from out of her sleep. "hm?" she hummed covering her eyes as the sunlight beamed on her face.

"i think you were having some kind of wet dream" the man chuckled shrugging his shoulders.

y/n sighed knowing it was a dream. it felt so real!

"no, i wasn't" she shook her head in embarrassment. "its fine, i have lunch downstairs if you wanted some" brandon pointed behind him referring to the kitchen.

"okay," y/n nodded her head pulling the cover off of her warm body.

as y/n brushed her teeth she couldn't help but think about the dream she had and how real everything felt.

after she was done she slid her white croc slides on walking downstairs seeing brandon digging in.

"oh ya, here" brandon giggled sliding her a plan b.

"boy" she smiled taking the package and putting it on the counter. "will you be my girlfriend?" he smiled taking her hand in his.

"yes, i will" y/n smiled wrapping her arms around brandon's neck.

authors note.

LMFAOAOAO YALL that felt so weird likeeee yk? idk but idk how to feel about that