who you with? - jayson tatum

𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝.

"who you with? bitch my nigga" i sang as i quickly put jayson in the frame and snapped the camera back to me

"a couple zips, two cups of lean, and his nickel" the song kept going as i danced making jayson chuckled.

"i just be chilling cause my baby he a whippa" i twerked as jayson slapped my butt while only his hand being in the frame.

"you be showing out" he chuckled eyeing the tv.

i chuckled back in response taking a seat by him on the couch re watching the video because it was cute.

"post it" jayson said to y/n as she slouched in the couch. the two had been seeing each other for months now and had yet to talk about popping out or revealing themselves to social media but that had been the least of their worries

y/n was taken aback. "wha- huh?" she leaned forward making sure she wasn't hearing things causing the man to laugh. "i said post it" he leaned up grabbing the remote from the coffee table.

"okay" she mumbled before putting her phone down beside her watching the horror movie that jayson decided to put on for some reason.

"she's a dumbass-" y/n said as a jump scare took place causing y/n to jump in fear making jayson cackle at her.

a frown grewupon her face and jayson pulled her closer. "i'm sorry, come here" he tried holding his laughter as he pulled the woman closer.

"no" she rolled her eyes swatting his hands away. "girl come here" he pulled her face kissing her lips repeatedly.

"i'm sorry"

"mhm" y/n said as her phone started to ring from thousands of notifications. not to mention not even y/n's closest friends knew about her and jayson because she wanted to be sure they'd last.

"damn" jayson chuckled while y/n showed him all of the notifications she was receiving from the tiktok. "y'all don't worry about who i'm with, i'm with one of my sneaky links" y/n sassed to her instagram story making the man mug her.

she chuckled to herself knowing what she was doing.

she laid her head in his lap showing half of his shirt.

"y'all she lying, she's with me" jayson snatched her phone revealing himself. "fineee, jayson is my sneaky link" y/n huffed taking the phone back from him.

y/n set the phone down in front of them both as she was on live.

"y'all ask us some questions" y/n turned around and did a little dance. jayson tried his hardest to stare at the screen waiting for questions.

 jayson tried his hardest to stare at the screen waiting for questions

[ LMFAOOOOO y'all i cant stop doing that dance ^]

she giggled playfully hitting his chest squinting at the screen.

mikey nooooo not my wife 💔

jaytatum123 where did y'all meet?

"good question, i seen her on the side of the road, gave her food cause you know she always hungry, and we just went from there" jayson said and y/n gave a confused face ending it with a laugh.

melo 😂😂😂😂

colormenae byeeee 😂😂

lildurk i can believe it too

theyenvybrooklyn 😂😂😂😂😩

jaydacheaves tell them don't do you twin 😩

"y'all laughing a little too hard in these comments now" i mugged while jayson held his stomach from laughing.

"truth is, we met at this charity event and he kept coming up to my section and i'm like "may i help you?" and you know and ya girl just hit it off and yea yea" i gave a short explanation.

by this time more questions were rolling in.

"where's deuce?"

"deuce man is with his mom y'all"

"name one of your favorite artists" i read out and glanced at jayson.

"one of my favorite artists has to be frank ocean or jhene" i said playing with my nails.

"one of mine is definitely nelly" jayson said nodding his head agreeing with his own answer.

"y'all jay will nelly me to death, i cannot lie" i said making him chuckle.

"and you always singing along so i keep it on" he sassed causing me to smack my lips.

"favorite color?"

"mine is definitely lavender" i answered looking at jayson waiting for his. "mine is red"

user6369426 y'all date?

i eyed jayson seeing if he saw what i saw. "you seen that?" i mumbled low just enough so he could hear. "yea"

"y'all we talk" jayson answered wrapping his arms around y/n's neck.

jaydacheaves goalsss 😩

moneybaggxari wait cus y'all fye

mikey i guess i'll support

jalen bro and sis 💕

"thanks guyss, we gotta get off of here though. we gon talk to y'all tomorrow" i said getting out of jay's grip and picking up my phone.

"peace" jayson and i said in unison while i ended the live.

"boy you gon make me act up" y/n smirked wrapping her arms around jayson's neck.

"i meannn" he eyed her lips. "boy" she mumbled pressing her lips against his.

-