couples quiz - jalen green

"what's up GQ" nina smiled and then waved at the camera. "it's jalen"

"and nina" she finished

"with the GQ couples quiz" the couple said in unison ending it off with a laugh. "so i'm gonna be quizzing jalen to see how well he knows me." she pulled the cards over her face to hide her smirk.

"i'm gonna get all of them right so it doesn't matter" jalen shrugged admiring his girlfriend.

"we'll seeeee" she dragged waiting for it to transition.

"okay, first question; who is my favorite rapper at the moment?" she eyed jalen awaiting his response. "umm, easy: durk or baby" he waved it off knowing he got it correct.

"boy" nina rolled her eyes. "he gets a point yall" she said and he put his arms up showing his muscles. "i do this" he said and nina giggled.

"what's my favorite color?" she raised a brow looking at the card again. "definitely yellow" he quickly said just knowing he had it correct.

"no jalen, it's pink" she scoffed crossing her legs. "ok next, outside of my career what else am i naturally good at?" nina asked eyeing her boyfriend.

by the look of jalen's face you could tell his mind went black. she stared at him giggling before he finally popped out of his trance. "ooooh, yes! nini can sing" he put his index finger up in defense.

with nina holding her stomach from laughing she couldn't tell him whether is was correct or incorrect.

few moments later she gasped for air. "y'all hes right" she nodded.

"her ass sing like whitney" he said and the producers in the background laughed. "she always like ahHhH in the shower yall" jalen tried to imitate nina's singing but only ended up sounding like fergie.

"boom, with our next one; what's my favorite flavor of ice cream?"

"cookies n cream, no hesitation" he said quickly making nina nod her head at how confident he was.

"nina, girl, i know you" he leaned on giving her a peck on the forehead.

"of all the ways of dying, which am i scared of the most?" she raised an eyebrow. she smirked knowing this one would be a hard one for jalen because they've never discussed that.

jalen thought long and hard before giving up. "ion know man, ima have to pass on that one"

"it's definitely getting stabbed to death" she poked her lips out and jalen stared at her in disbelief. "i could've thought of that" he threw his hands up in defeat.

"how many siblings do i have?"

"easy, two" he stuck his tongue out knowing he had it right and she playfully hit his chest. "ouch" jalen rubbed his chest acting as if he were hurt.

"okay, last one" she admired jalen and he rubbed his hands together waiting for whatever she had to throw at him.

"when and where did we meet?" she slouched back in her chair waiting for what jalen had to say.

"it was at the slam game on april 24th and she was with her brother, rj. shout out to the bro! but ya i peeped she was feeling me and i slid" he said popping his imaginary collar and nina pushed him softly.

"boy you came up to me first" she smiled looking at him. no doubt, nina was inlove with jalen.

"stop the cap" he mushed her slightly.

she waved him off, "okay, that was the end of the quiz and i guess jalen does know me" nina rolled her eyes in defeat. "she thought i didn't know her but i know my wife" jalen pecked her lips and her lips formed into a smile.

"ahhh, don't forget to like and subscribe"

"bye guyssss" nina and jalen waved at the camera.

for sothtsnina