prada you (3) - anthony edwards

warning.. SMUT

"y/n chill" anthony whispered in my ear as i was tightening myself around him. "anthony, i-" i managed to get out. he had a firm grip around my waist as he started to fasten his pace.

"stop that" he said. i was stalling myself because i didn't want to be the first one to tap out. 

"i'm close" i moaned. "me too" i closed my eyes tightly as my high was coming. "fuckkkk" he moaned finishing inside me. after, i collapsed on the bed catching my breath.

his phone dinged letting me know someone as texted his phone, me being me i looked on it and it read

bri you still coming over? i think i'm pregnant

"i gotta go" anthony wiped his sweat and pulled his pants on.

"anthony you for real?" i scrunched my face up showing him the screen. "yea, and you were just a quick fuck" he shrugged looking for socks. "please don't play with me" my heart started to pound. i tried to keep my composure trying not to lose it!

i couldn't figure out what came over him. why would he use me.

"you're not my girlfriend, i just came back to get it in y/n what's so hard to understand" he stared at me and i got out of the bed slipped my clothes on cause now i'm finna kill his ass. "you just nutted in me what the fuck" approached him slowly.

"so? get an abortion" i grabbed his apple watch and headed towards the door with me following him. "why" i fell to the ground crying. why me? why am i always getting used.

"y/n bye, you mean nothing to me" he walked out and my heart instantly broke while i sat there crying.

"y/n"

"y/n get up"

"Y/N!" anthony yelled shaking me awake. "ant- i thought you had prac-" i looked around not aware of my surroundings. it was just a dream, GREAT!

"no, it's sunday" he smiled. "oh" my heart was at rest. i studied the room. guys, it's been a few months since anthony and i have gotten back together and i cant lie and tell you that life isn't amazing right now.

i proceeded to get out of bed walking into the bathroom grabbing my tooth brush. mid brushing my teeth i had realized that i had missed my period.

"oh my gosh" i said. i started to have a mini panic attack. we did it like a couple weeks ago, but i wasn't for sure if he did it or not.

what if he doesn't wanna keep it? i thought.

i'm literally only 18.

after i finished brushing my tee,  i peed and did what anyone normal would do and called summer.

after a few rings she picked up. her face appeared and it looked like she was still in bed with karl. "guys, i have something to tell y'all" i took a deep breath not knowing how they take it.

"what? everything good y/n?" summer leaned up. "i think i'm pregnant" and i let it out and karl's eyes went wide. there was a pause for a second. "y/n! oh my gosh that's amazing" summer jumped up and down.

"yall are happy?" i asked. "yes, i'm about to have a nep" karl cheered with her. "well guys, i'll have to call y'all back cause i haven't told anthony or my mom yet." i said and the nodded.

-

i walked into cvs and grabbed about 3 tests. i walked up to the register and for them then left. i got back in the car then started to record on my camera for a possible pregnancy documentary.

i snuck back inside the bathroom and took the tests. "guys i took the tests so now we wait" i whispered.

i searched for anthony around the house just to see him outside playing with ant jr, the dog. i ran back upstairs quickly making sure he didn't see me.

moments later i stood the tripod up and covered my eyes showing the camera the tests first then i opened my eyes to see them for myself.

positive
positive
positive

"guys, i'm pregnant" my heart dropped and i immediately cried tears of joy. "y/n!" i heard anthony's voice. "y/n babe" anthony tried getting into the bathroom but i had locked the door.

i quickly hid the tests into a small box and let him inside. "you okay?" he asked rubbing my butt. "yes, i have something for you" i smiled small looking up at him.

"what?" he asked. "here" i gave him the apple watch box that had the tests inside. he slowly slid the top off and once he caught on he locked eyes with me.

"y/n, for real?" he asked and i nodded. "i'm gonna be a daddy" he jumped up. "i love you so much" he cheered once again and i smiled. "i love you too" he rubbed and kissed on my stomach.

"i think it'll be a girl. daddy's little princess" he rambled. it was so cute. i didn't know he'd react like this. starting this family would add onto the good that was going on in our lives.

AUTHORS NOTE ¡
y'all i'm not gonna lie... i'm thinking part 4. what y'all think? i'm