The Green Man

Tsuki moved silently along the wall, pausing as she heard his footsteps.

Suddenly, she felt arms pull her from where she was and shove her onto the ground.

Her eyes adjusting to the darkness, she saw the masked figure in front of her, looming over her. "You thought you could kill me? I told you before- I still have plans for you. You don't understand what you see, do you? Everything I've planned? It's all been coming true. I'm too powerful to be defeated, Tsuki. If I were you, I'd work on the other Dream that's been forming. Yourself. At least that's someone you can actually defeat."

He reached up and pulled his mask up a little, revealing a devilish grin. "Actually, I think I'll do you a favor and do that for you."

A netherite axe materialised in his hand and he started to step forward.

She could see his eyes glowing green under his mask.

There was a struggle. Her vision blurred; she couldn't tell what happened, but she put up a fight.

And when her vision returned, Dream was the one on the ground. His axe was behind her, a distance away.

She wiped the blood from her cheek and picked up her own sword.

His eyes followed her blade as she pressed it against his neck.

"Dont. Move."

But it wasn't Tsuki saying it, it was Dream. She faltered, stepping back. "What do you-"

He knocked the blade to the side and lunged forward, grabbing her face in one of his hands.

His mask slipped down and she stared into his hollow eyes.

"I'm not done with you yet."

She was flung backward, her head knocking against the wall. Everything went black.