Psh... Really?

Tsuki couldn't tell if it was real or not. A dream or not. 

But whether it was the real life or just fantasy, she was face to face with Dream again.

There was something different this time, though.

"Tsuki, listen... I can give you something."

He'd come to bargain? What schemes did he have in mind now?

"I don't- I don't care."

The man moved forward, standing.

It reminded her of Karl's Library.

She started to shake a little, taking a step back.

"You don't care? No, I think you will when you hear what I have to offer."

"Psh... Really?"

"Oh yes. Would you like to hear it, then?"

She stared at him for a moment before nodding. "Just tell me already."

"I can fix Tommy's memory problem."

"WH-" her eyes went wide before narrowed them in suspicion. "Why would you do that?
I thought you wanted to play him against us."

"Here's the small thing, Tsuki... I'd like something in return."

Tsuki opened her mouth to argue but he leaned forward, making a shushing gesture to her.

"I want a favor. Just one, whenever I ask."

". . . a favor? What- what kind of favor?"

"It depends."

"On what??"

There was silence. 

"Tsuki, I'm going to be honest. After the way you tried to keep me back from hurting Tommy? After your bravery in Karl's Library? The way you continue to confront me even though I'm dangerous because you believe I shouldn't get away with what I do?"

She held her breath, listening. Was he going to kill her?

"You've gained my respect. In fact, the struggles you've gone through in your life... There's something in me that hurts a little to think about it. I've been through a lot too."

"You know nothing about m-"

"I know about your parents. Your aunt. Your twin sister. I even know about Cahoda. That in itself is a lot of pain to put up with, Tsuki." His voice was soft, and he kneeled down. "You shouldn't have had to bear all of that."

She didn't respond.

"Tsuki... You killed someone. You've killed two people. And the others that have died around you are because of you as well." He stood up again, quieter. "Do you really think they're ever going to want you back?"

She couldn't respond.

She didn't think they would.

Tears filled her eyes and she looked up at Dream, desperate, shattered.

"I respect you. I understand you. I sympathize with you. Join me, Tsuki. Even when the others won't want you, I will." He held his hand out. "I can help where the others can't."