Chapter 30

We got back to Adrianna's and we all went into a different room and changed into pajamas. I put on my crop too, that showed off my belly button piercing. And some black shorts. I ran out of the room, knocking into somebody.

"Hey sexy." He said grabbing my waist.

It was Zayn for sure.

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pecked me on the lips.

"Let's go down stairs."

We went down the long spiral staircase and into a movie theater.

Adrianna's house was sick. She had a indoor pool, and a tennis court. She had good taste in houses.

We all sat in a seat in the movie room as 'Toy story' played. Oh god Liam.

"Hey Adrianna, Just out of curiosity how much does your house cost?"

She smiled biting her lip.

"You sure you wanna know?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"50 million." She said.

"W-what?" I asked choking on popcorn.

"I know it's expensive but I wanted it."

"Damn, Adrianna I am the celebrity here, and your house cost more than mine does. How the hell do you pay for something like this?" I asked.

"We'll I really didn't buy it, I was Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's kids nanny's. Angelina was so nice and she bought me this place, payed for all the expenses and everything. "

Everyone looked shocked.

Niall spoke up.

"Fuck this job, I'm going to baby sit Jolie's kids."

We all chorused in laughter.

"Alright kids, I'm going to bed, fill free to sleep in any room after all there are 70 of them."

I rolled my eyes.

"Do you mind if we look around?" Louis asked.

"Sure, if you get lost just hit the emergency button on the walls it's blue there's one every mile. A maid will come and find you."

I laughed.

"Night lovely's."

with that Adrianna went up stepps, stopped half way, then turned toward us.

"Oh I forgot to say, Julia your speech about gram was wonderful."

"Thanks." I said smiling.

"Yeah, she's right" they all agreed with her.

She left shutting her door.

"You guys wanna wander off?" Liam asked.

"Totally!" Anna said.

" Wait, what happened to the daddy directonier? Who would make us all go to bed." Zayn asked.

"We'll ill go back to being him after tonight. But while I'm in a house brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie bought I my as well kick loose and have some fun."

Liam stated.

We all smiled at his answer.

"Okay guys I've been in her before, so ill lead the way.!"

I said running out of the theater.

I could here them following right behind me.

We passed the indoor pool, going into a gym.