Chapter 23

I looked down at the envelope, looked inside. You know just to make sure there was nothing else in his will, and supprisingly there was one more thing in the envelope. Another note. Happy, I unfolded it. Then I starting reading it...

"Julia,

This is the last letter, I promise. I want you to do me one last favor. I need you to find love, I need you to be happy. Just because I never got to be. Ever since Mom, Dad,and Jermey died. Love was the hardest thing for me to find, since I was so use to loosing it. But for you, Julia I wish you the best in life, I love you, and don't you EVER let anyone bring you down. Its hard to say goodbye like this but, its for the best. Love you Julia."

I love him I really do, but those letters make me feel bad. I just wish he didnt join the navy. I wish.

Theres alot of things I wish, but not every will I wish, to replay that night.

I finished the lettter then looked up. They all looked exausted.

"Boys you need to go home and take a nap!" I said to them all.

"Well im not tired but, anna can I take you out to eat for awhile?" Harry asked.

Awe! Teen crushes, how cute. "Yeah sure, lets go." With that anna and Harry left.

"Yeah me, Liam , and Louis are gonna go grab a bite too." Niall said rubbing his tummy. You have to admit, that boy can eat!

"Okay you guys go, ill stay here with Julia." Zayn said.

They both left then It was just me and Zayn sitting in the conference room. Him on one end of the big long table, and me on the other end.

"So, I think I have to go to the funeral home now, and check if its him for tomrows funeral, and sign his papers." I said.

"Alright." He said.