Chapter 27

Well funeral tine.. Out of all the things ive been to. Funerals rules that chart. But as many times as I've been to funerals it's something I'll never ever get use too.

Since my family are supposevly "celebrities" I was just guessing a lot of them would be here tonight. There will be people I know here, people I don't know, family friends, and Grams army friends. Since Gram served in the army I guess Ill get the whole gun shooting service. Where I had to watch as they ut the only member of my family into the grave. The only blood love I had left. Gone..

I slid my black Steletos through the velvet fancy funeral home carpet. Zayn slightly behind me holding my hand. Paparazzi flashing cameras through the mansion funeral home windows. How could they possibly be so rude? It makes me mad. I mean come on it's not right. Nobody was in the home yet except for my brother laying in his beautiful casket p, Zayn, and the boys, also Adrianna, and Anna. Plus 10 bodyguards outside the funeral home waiting for celebrities to arrive. Basically every living person I knew and grew up with are crazy famous celebrities. Since my dad owned that business all his clients were famous celebrity's. (if you can't remember Julias dads business look on the first chapter!)

So those people were all I ever knew and loved.

I took a walk around the place to make sure everything looked nice. Gram looked wonderfull for a dead person I'd have to say haha. He was always a very attractive guy! No im not some freak that has a crush on her dead brother, I'm just stating facts..

"Hi Julia Ford?" I man approached me in a black tux.

"Yes that's me!"

"I'm very sorry for your loss mam, my names Kirk Valent. I am the funeral home owner." He said strongly smiling.

"Well hello Mr.Valent. Thank you so much for using your funeral home it's a very set up place." I said

He smiled shaking his head.

"I understand that you and the diseased are high profile celebrities, and the people coming to stop by, right?" he said.

"You could call us that. Why?"

"well since there's gonna be so many high profile people here, we will have cops on each corner or end of the building. By the end of the service you and a couple other people will be escorted out into your limo. The driver and body guards will make sure to get you to your final destination safely Understood?"

I don't like the fact he called us "high profile" people. Isnt that kind of biasd?"

"I understand, except where is my 'final destination'?" I asked.

" The name of a girl by Adrianna Calahand said she wanted you Niall Horan, Anna Rose, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Harry styles, and Louis Tomilinson. Will be taken back to her house where you will spend the night." I nodded and walked off knowing what Adrianna was gonna do.

She probably just wanted us to go over to her house tonight since it as gonna be such a big night. Adrianna was my manager so she should be aranging stuff like that. Her house as mansion like. It was bigger than mine! I stepped out of my trans as some limos pulled into the front.

"Babe, they said they want to start the service in the big room, then after that we will all see Gram for the last time." Zayn said rubbing circles on my back soothingly.

I nodded and we walked into the big room with a small stage. About 300 chairs in rows, fornthe guests to sit I guess. On the stage there were 4 or five big blow out pictures of Gram. Roses at the front all the way Down each side os the big rows. Can you picture that?

After 2 hours of shaking hands and repeating the same thing, "see you in the service room." I walked to the big white french doors then stopped. I could here the Paster on the other side of the door saying my name and that I would be saying a speach. You know the usual stuff that people say at Funerals, "He/she was such a nice person. She shouldnt haven been taken from us" that sort of crap. I hated those speaches thats why mine was different. I was scared, nervous. In a couple of seconds I'd have to walk through those big doors, onto the stage, and say nice things about my brother. Infromt of the top celebrities, friends, not close family, and my brothers friends, and a lot of people I didn't know but my brother did.

"I would like to welcome the lovely, kind Julia Ford." The pastor spoke.

I took a deap breath then walked through the doors onto the stage...