Chapter 17

I hung up the phone, and I walked into Grams room. He was still not awake. Lets face it he isn't going to he's in a coma. It is already 7 a.m and I'm not going to sleep anytime soon. I should go down to the cafeteria, get something to eat and come back up. Anna is driving Adrianna and her here and Anna is a very slow driver so that 10 min Adrianna said it would take them to get here, would be a 30 min. I stood up effortlessly and walked out of the room. I've never been to this hospital before so I have no idea where the cafeteria is so look for signs Julia! I thought to myself. I kept walking to the end of the corridor and found the waiting room I was in earlier. A little but more people than earlier. I saw a big sign that said. 'Cafeteria 4th floor.' I am on the 1st floor I think. I walked into an open elevator and pressed '4'. 5 minutes later the door opened.

I walked out to find another corridor. I walked to the never ending halls to find a 'Cafateria next right➡' sign hanging above my head. Gotta love hospitals just a bloody maze! I walked into the cafeteria to see tons of people sitting at different tables, lots of them were in scrubs, others were exhausted looking stuffing down loads of food. The windows in this cafeteria were big. I walked over to the food choices gabbed an apple and a coffee and paid the lady. I say down at a three chaired seat.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted Anna.

Me: At cafeteria come here when you arrive.

Anna: Okay, we're here. Brought body guard there's paparazzi everywhere probably trying to find you!

I sighed.

Me: Someone in this hospital has a gossip mouth!

I sent that then went on twitter.

I typed to my 1.70 million followers.

"It will all be better by Tomorow" and pressed tweet.

Within 10 seconds my twitter was yet again blown up with

@sophieford-" stay strong, babe!"

Another from

@JuliaFordfanclub- It will be okay, Gram get better soon! Love ya girl."

Tons more too.. How did they know gram? I never talked about him in interviews or anything! Word travels fast. How did they know he was hurt? So many questions and no answers! Story of my life...

----------

"How are you doing, honey?" Adrianna asked, surprising me from behind.

I stood up to hug her and Anna.

"I'm hanging in there." I said.

I have them each a hug then we sat down at the table.

"Your the most beautiful person I know, but you are stronger than mocho men, you've been to hell and back. Gia you can get through this." Anna said. Anna might not be the smartest person but man she was good for advise, and helping you get on your feet, or making you feel good about yourself.

"Thanks, Anna but this isn't something Im gonna have to get through. This is my brother were talking about the last walking talking human family I have left.this is something I'm gonna have to live with." I said, sighing.

"Gia, you'll be okay. Just need to get through the wack job paparazzi, the annoying interviewers, and the long tiring hours. It will get better soon." Adrianna said.

"Did you forget I'm gonna have to get over my brothers death too?" I asked.

"No but don't say his 'death' when he hasn't died yet! He still has a chance to live." Anna said to me.

Anna's always had a big crush on gram so I know this isn't easy for her either. She always came over my house. Expect ally when gram was here. I think they had a little ' fling' but they wouldn't ever admit it.

"Your right!" I said to her.

"Let's go check in with the doctors about gram." Adrianna said.

I know she was my manager but she was is a mother figure to me and Anna now. Me and Anna are both 17 and Adrianna is 27 so she's older.

Anna lost her mom and at 12 both because of cancer. So she knows what it feels like. She moved in with us when they died so she's like a sister.