Chapter 19

Those words stabbed me in the back. Hitting me with full impact. The drink in my hand flew out of my hand right on the ground. Splattering everywhere. Everyone's eyes where on mine. Zayn grabbed me and embraced me in a warm caring hug. Anna always had a crush on my brother. She was balling her eyes out sitting beside him. Holding his probably cold hand. His monitor was off.. And he was covered in a blanket. Lifeless.

That's exactly how I felt Lifeless. And not right.

Harry was pulling Anna back holding her as she cried. Arianna was in the hall way talking to doctors.

Liam, Louis, And Niall where in the hallway doing stuff. And there I stood crying on the floor in zayn's lap. That's how it's been lately me in zayn's lap crying endlessly.

It doesn't feel good and I hate this feeling. I've never ever felt this way but right now I don't want to be alive, I want to be dead. The body guards were in the hall with the boys. Anna walked towards me with puffy eyes. "They said we have 10 minutes left with Gram before they take him to the morgue." She said.

I couldn't speak the words wouldn't come out. Anna obviously understood because she helped me stand up. She then grabbed my hands and told the boys to wait in the hall. Anna shut the door behind them. Then we sat in a chair next to gram. Me Anna and gram. It felt wrong.. Not having my family with me.

Anna and I sat in that chair staring at gram. What seemed like seconds turned into 5 minutes. When she spoke up..

"I remember when I fist started living with you guys,after you know my parents died. Gram would hug me and say it would 'be okay' we both knew that wasn't true." Said spoke

"Anna, nothing is going to 'be okay' anymore our world is crumbling down.. We both know its true." I said for the first time since he was pronounced dead.

"We may have lost everyone we loved but we sure didn't loose each other. Remember that Julia. Hold that close to you.

Forever"

Anna was right.

I still had here and from what I know she's all I need.