Chapter 32

So I guess that's it for us. Right? Taking 'a break'. Usually means never getting back together. I mean I never usually get back together with guys once we 'take a break'. Not that a lot of guys have done that to me. I haven't dated a lot of guys.. I'm not a whore or anything.. Okay, never mind you get the point.

It's been a week since we decided to take a break. We haven't contacted each other.

I've seen him on TV and everything. I guess this is what happens when I date pop stars I have to see them all the time on TV and stuff.

I've thought a lot about my life these last 5 days.

I've thought about how screwed up things have been. What a mess my life is. I'm only 19 and I've had more tragedy than a 50 year old.

I've been thinking maybe I should start fresh? I know I've said that a lot lately. I mean maybe I should sell the photography company. And just move away from Zayn. No I wouldn't move out of L.A but I'd move out of this area.

I could move to Beverly Hills. It's only 5 min away from downtown L.A that way I could just get away from Zayn.

------------------------------------

Dear Zayn,

We said that we were "taking a break" but lets face it that 'break' meant we were breaking up. It's been 1 month and we haven't talked. I think it's best things end between us. I am looking for a new place to live. I'm think Beverly Hills. You can keep this apartment and live here. I'm selling 'Ford photography' company. It's too much for a 19 year old girl to handle. I probably won't see you anymore. So just to let you know. I meant it when I said I loved you, and I still do. I wish you the best, Zayn. Have a great life, try not to break many hearts.:)

Love,

Julia

I laid the note on the bed and took one last look around the room. Anything an everything of mine was in the big U-haul outside. Anna and Adrianna were helping me move.

I made the decision 5 weeks ago when he never came home.

He knew what he was doing when he left and checked into that apartment he has been living in for the past month.

He never came back once to get any clothes he made Liam come and pick up some hair gel, and clothes he needed.

So I guess he didn't regret leaving or else he would have came back.

I did but a house in Beverly Hills, it's beautiful. 5 bedrooms with a indoor pool and hot tub. And a sauna, and gym.

It's 5 stories a bedroom on each level. I like it and its nice and cozy for me..

I did find somebody to sell the company too , i have been signing the last bit of paper work. I did sell it to Mark. Remember him? My dad would have been happy with my chose. Mark has been a good worker for Fords company, and he deserved it nothing changed for him but the millions of dollars he gets every week.

He was so happy when I told him.

He made a deal with me that since I sold the company to him he'd do photo shoots with me.

I am happy. I am an full time model.

The elite modeling managment here in LA signed me.

I was so happy.

Harry and Anna are starting to get serious in there relationship. They are very cute together.

I walked out of the apartment doors over to the big U-haul we rented.

Adrianna was in the end, Anna in the middle and me in the drivers seat.

"Did we get everything?" Anna asked.

"Yeah, it's all packed in the back." I said.

20 minutes later I pulled up to my new brick house.

It's a fresh start something new.

Beside I needed to start over.