Chapter 33

Zayn's P.O.V

I stepped out of the elevator walking into the apartment building. It's been a month since I've been in here.

I thought it would be good to leave for a while to give Julia space, after I said we should take a break.

My jaw clenched getting nervous about seeing Julia.

I haven't seen her I a while and I'm guessing she might not be happy to see me since I left so suddenly. I didn't have the balls to step foot in here. So when I needed clothes or something here I would send Niall or one of the other mates to get me things here.

I thought maybe I should come back and face her and sit down and talk.

I walked through the living room expection to see her laying on the couch or sleeping but to my surprise she wasn't there, she's probably out somewhere.

Then I saw that note.

I picked It up and read it, it said...

"Dear Zayn,

We said that we were "taking a break" but lets face it that 'break' meant we were breaking up. It's been 1 month and we haven't talked. I think it's best things end between us. I am looking for a new place to live. I'm think Beverly Hills. You can keep this apartment and live here. I'm selling 'Ford photography' company. It's too much for a 19 year old girl to handle. I probably won't see you anymore. So just to let you know. I meant it when I said I loved you, and I still do. I wish you the best, Zayn. Have a great life, try not to break many hearts.:)

Love,

Julia"

What. Seriously? She left!

What the fucking hell is wrong with her brain.

I can't believe she would just leave me, in a letter...

-------------------

Julia's P.O.V

I've really been liking my new house, it's very cosy.

I am just starting to miss Zayn.

I miss him kissing me,

And I miss him touching me.. A little too far? Sorry

The point is I miss him.

I miss everybody.

I glanced out the window, to see paparazzi outside.

Why can't they leave me alone.?

Ever since they heard about the break up the haven't left.

They are camping out there.. Literally! Yesterday they were in tents waiting for me to come outside..

I want coffee bad.

I can't.

You know what fuck the paparazzi I'm going.

I grabbed my purse and keys and umbrella and ran outside walking towards my car.

Yeah they camp outside in the rain. That's how special I am!

And here came the bombarding of questions...

"Julia are you and Zayn still not together?"

"Julia are you and Zayn never getting back together?"

"Julia are you pregnant?"

"Julia and you happy to be alone, with know one?"

That's enough. I was currently surrounded by 7 paparazzi trying to get in my car door.

I closed the door and started it up.

Al the paparazzi snapped a few more photos and quickly jumped In there cars ready to follow me wherever I went.

God damn it.

Sorry god?

I took off down the street to the local Starbucks.

There were about 7 cars following me.. Thanks.

I got a parking spot a few spaces away from the building jumping out of the car. Followed me 7 paparazzi.

"Julia please smile."

"Julia how are you doing without family, are you sad."

"Julia how's the single life?"

Everyone in Starbucks were staring out the window looking at the chaos going on.

I've had enough.

"Why can't you just leave me alone. I understand its your job but back up. Get the fuck out of my personal space and leave me alone. You've took enough pictures to last a year. Just give me time alone. And as far as me and Zayn, that's not your business to ask. Thank you."

I shouted before running into Starbucks. The paparazzi finally left and a couple stood at the door snapping pictures. Wow how considerate.

I ordered a vente Carmel macchiato and a blueberry muffin and headed outside, before fans could ask for autographs or pictures.

While holding my keys, purse, phone, drink, and muffin, I opened the door.

Not before somebody bumped into me spilling there cold drink all over my front.

Shit.