Chapter 15

Its hard. Its hard to loose 3/4th of your family and have to watch the last bit, be in a hospital bed.Its hard.I just wish everything would be back to the way it was. I wish I had my old life back. But then I wouldn't have met the guys of one direction. If I wouldn't have lost a big bit of my family I wouldn't be able to gain 5 new friends.

I grabbed a chair, and held Grams hand. He looked bad. He was pail which wasn't good, because Gram was one of the tannest people I knew. He wasn't even conscious. Zayn sat next to me in a chair and looked worried. I heard foot steps then saw 2 doctors walk in. I ran up to the guy, he looked smart.

"Is he gonna be okay?" I asked. The doctor looked down at his charts. He didn't look happy, that's for sure. "Miss.Ford, its seems General Gram Ford, has had multiply gun shot wounds to the chest. These wounds, don't look good." The smart doctor stopped talking and handed the chart to the girl doctor. Zayn stood up and walked behind me, he put his hand on the small of my back supporting me. The lady continued what the guy doctor started talking about, but got called in the hall way. "Miss. Ford. Miss Ford!" She said snapping me back to reality. "Sorry, continue." I said. "Okay as Doctor Munroe said, he has multiply gun shots to the chest, one of those wounds hit his heart and lungs. Ma'am it seems you brother is not going to make it through the week." She ended. Leaving the room quickly. The words that flew out of her mouth were to furmilure. The almost exact words the doctors told me when my parents and little brother died. I couldn't take it. I looked at Zayn who looked worried for me. "Excuse me." I said to Zayn looking at the ground. He knoded knowing what I was doing. i ran out of the room down the hospitlal halls. I ran to a waiting room filled with knowbody. I sat in a seat putting my head in my hands crying harder than I have ever. I am starting to get use to pain. I better cause after my brother leaves this world without me, i'm all alone.

Alone. Thats a word, that will haunt me as long as I live. Fuck alone.