Chapter 11

*later that evening*

_________________

We just rapped up the shoot and I was starving. Anna looked like she was so hungry she could eat a pig. Aria and Violet just pulled out of the beach lot. The paparazzi were still there. Not a big shocker! The fans were packing up there beach stuff. And girls on the side lines were leaving shaking there butts as they walked to the lot. In hopes the boys would see them. It was just me Anna and the boys now. I walked towards them as they were in a circle packing up.

"Wanna grab a bite before we head home?" Anna asked me.

"Sure." I said.

"how about Olive Garden?" Anna asked she knows thats My favorite restaurant.

"That's good, you go grab the Mercedes and ill pack up the rest." I said. Yes we have a Mercedes, my dad got it for my 17th birthday. I'm not a spoiled brat I waited a year for a car, and I plan on keeping for a long time. Snapping me out of my thoughts- "ok ill be in the front lot in 10." Anna said running to the welcome sign of the beach. The boys were packing up. I bent down in my white shorts to grab my phone. It was buried deep in the sand. I bent down lower. When I herd whispering from the boys. I took a look out of the corner of my eyes to see.. All 5 boys staring at my butt wide eyed. Harry whistled. Liam and Louis had girlfriends so they weren't trying to be to obviously staring. Zayn looked like his eyes were flying out of his head. And Niall was choking down a hot dog. Might I ask where he got that? My butt could not be that sexy. I grabbed my phone and twirled around. They were still starring. So I was brave enough to say

"Boys my eyes are up hear, quit eye raping me. I said pointing to my eyes. They snapped out of there sex state and looked me in the eyes.

"Are you boys doing anything tonight?"

They were quick to speak. "No!"

"Would you like to join me and Anna for dinner at Olive Garden?" I asked. "Sure, well meet you in 10 min?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah." I said. Walking to my pink Mercedes, limited edition. We drove to Olive Garden.

"How did the paparazzi know we were here?" I asked Anna, while getting blinded.

"Sorry kinda tweeted it." She said. I hopped out of the car, paparazzi screaming my name. Asking if I'm dating one of the boys from 1D. I walked to the entrance. While the boys ran to open the door for me. I love it when guys open doors for girls, but it makes me feel like a brat when they run to the door to do it. "Thanks."I said to zayn who opened it.

He knodded. We walked in to see 4 girls behind a booth waiting to take us to our seats. There

Were nebby people looking at us as we walked in. Some girls were squealing, others were starring at me. We took a seat in a big booth. I sat in the middle of them. Harry being on my left, and zayn on my right. Anna beside Harry and the other boys by zayn. We waited for the waited for the waiter as we watched a tv screen above our heads. We ordered our drinks, and continued watching the tv. We watched in silence, but it wasn't awkward silence. We were watching xfactor auditions with the new judge Demi Lovato. Demi was a close friend of mine. After that show ended the 10 o'clock news came on the tv. And yes we were in a restraunt at 10 o'clock. We had a long day. Plus Olive Garden doesn't. Close till midnight in LA. I was sipping my drink when I saw on tv a picture of my mom, dad, and brother on TV. And a big picture of me one the side separated from them. The headlines said "Billion dollar rich girl Julia Ford Is left alone after her family were found dead in there car after car accident." Without control my coca cola flew out of my mouth. I was choking on my drink. Everyone was looking at me. Not seeing the TV screen. I jumped up out of the booth crawling over Harry and Anna reaching the aisle and running strait out if the restraunt outside of the building. I couldn't take anymore a hit my body against the building, and slid down the wall balling my eyes out. Tears flowing like I have never felt before. I guess I couldn't take any more. They must have watched the news and saw the pictures because the door swung open, but without looking up. I knew it was zayn that came out to comfort me. After all I did look really sad. I was ok the brook wall of OG and my head was in my hands and I was still balling. I felt big warm hand wrap around my waist and carry me. I heard car keys making noises and I heard a car door fly open. He sat down in the drivers seat, and zayn set me on his lap. He closed the door and locked. And there me and zayn sat in the dark alone. This is going to be a long night.