Chapter 20

"I remeber when he left he said something to me." I said to Anna.

"What did he say!"

"He said 'don't give up the beginning is always the hardest'. Then he left but after he said that he gave me this address he said 'Go here when I'm gone.' I don't know what he meant but I think he ment to go to that address when he dies. But why? Or how?" I said.

"I don't know. " Anna said.

We were interrupted by zayn walking in.

"Anna. Julia. I'm sorry but your brother is supposed to be put in the morgue now. It's time to say goodbye the doctors said. I nodded and looked down at my brother zayn took a seat next to me. Anna stood up and slouched down close to grams head. She slowly and gently gave gram a goodbye kiss on the lips and said loud enough for me and zayn to hear her "see you again later in heaven, babe." With that she smiled at me, a tear streaming down her cheek she walked out of the room.

I stood up and kissed gram on the cheek, feeling his cold pale skin. "This isn't goodbye. It's just until next time." I whispered in his ear. Tears flowing silently down my cheeks. I gave gram one last hug. Then grabbed zayn'a hand and left.

"Miss ford. Please be at the front desk to talk about your brothers will with us in 5 minutes." A doctor said walking past.

(Sorry my story's have been short but I have been extremely busy with my classes. Ill write the next part tomorrow.)