Chapter 17

I smiled at him as I chopped carrots. He has been staring at me a whole lot recently, with that weird look in his eyes. I occasionally smiled at him to make him stop but a few minutes later he gets back to staring. It was weird.

"Terry, why are you looking at me like that?" I asked, getting frustrated that I didn't know what those stares meant.

"Like what?" He said as corner of his ever so slightly lifted up.

"You know what." I said and looked down at the carrots i was cutting. "
I don't know what." I stated, frowning. "So tell me."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I looked up at him. He was smirking.

What was he playing at? What was going on in that mind? Wh-

I looked down at the vegetables I was cutting, I realized I had also cut my finger.

Shit!!

I tried to hide my finger behind my back but Terry's eyes followed me. When he noticed me trying to hide it he glared. "I'll get the first aid kit." He spoke, turning around to leave.

"No, it's really nothing. It's a small cut. It just needs water." I said and extended my finger towards him as it bled. "See?" I looked up at him and gave a reassuring smile.

He looked at me like that again. With those weird eyes. I looked at him curiously, trying to figure out what his stare meant. But he was looking at my lips now.

"Terry-"

I couldn't complete my sentence as heated lips crashed on mine. His arms snaked around my waist pulling me closer to him. Warmth filled my body as his lips moved in a expert sequence making shivers run down my spine. A butterflies nest has also erupted in my stomach making all sorts of tingling sensations happen. What was he doing to me?

I was too stunned to do anything. My eyes had widened and my body had lost all it's abilty to move. My heartbeat had trippled and nothing seemed to exist but him and his mouth on me. Only when he deliciously traced his tongue along my lower lip, asking for permission did my body finally found its mobility. My hands which were somehow on his chest found their way to his gorgeous hair, as I slightly opened my mouth giving him the access he wanted.

Our tongues fought for dominance but it was clear who really was the dominant. He seemed to be an expert in kissing. He was incharge and he had made sure I knew that. I would've hated how dictorial he was being if i didn't love it so unbelievably much. I couldn't help the moan that escaped as I ran my hand through his soft hair. His arms pulled me even closer as he depened the kiss. He was like thisty animal as he devoured my mouth. I loved every minute of it.

I tried to pull back a little and catch my breath but he wasn't having it. He leaned in again and kept his lips locked with mine. He was going to kill me.

His phone started ringing. I opened my eyes, thinking he'd pull away now. But he just groaned and kept kissing me. I tried to pull back again. But he pulled me up and sat me on the kitchen counter whilst keeping our lips locked. I panted and moaned again as he started moving his mouth down, placing hot kisses, sucking and nibbling all over my jaw and neck. He was going to leave marks.

Suddenly a sound of a door bell went off. Now his phone was ringing and there was someone at his door but Terry apparently didn't want to stop.

"T-Terry." I was breathing heavily as he sucked on my neck and ran a murderously delicious hand up my naked thighs.

He groaned deliciously in reply.

"Terr--", not being able to complete the whole sentence. It's like his hands on me had some sort of spell on me as I loose all ability to do or say anything else but his name.