Mike

Its unbelievable the amount of tension that is going on between Zoe and Erica. I could maybe cut it with a knife. I don't know what is going on, but it's quite obvious with the uneasy side eyes Zoe is giving Erica. Eh, whatever I'm just here for the scandal. I tip my chair back a little to share a light hearted smile with Jawa. He's the only other guy who's been noticing, because, I mean, what do you expect from Chip? Ben rushes off (oblivious as usual) to finish cramming for a test, Erica bites into her last forkful of salad and I see Zoe searching through her book bag furiously. 

"It's been lovely, but I gotta go cram with Ben," I say while waving. Nobody responds. It seems like an iffy day for everybody. I sling my backpack over my shoulder and push open the double doors to the hallway. I wave high to my science class partner, Gen. She waves back and we walk together, our strides long and lanky.

"What's up with the Ice queen and Zoe?" I glance a bit her way before answering, "I can't believe that I'm not the only one who noticed. It might have to do with a certain somebody, but I'll know for sure on Thursday," 

"Thursday? What's going on Thursday?" I smirk, and respond "Don't know. Something is gonna happen though, wanna bet?"

She hands me a five dollar bill. "Bet." 

"Long story short, I lost a five dollar bill. Because nothing happened on Thursday. It happened on Tuesday," I say as I sip a from a bottle of Gatorade.