-vante

"there." yona had silently whispered to herself admiring the freshly painted canvas in front of her.

she got up carefully before smoothing out her wrinkled shirt and walked to the window of her small apartment.

quickly, she closed the white curtains as the sunlight that was shining through brightly now had dimmed down a bit.

yona turned around looking at all the mess that was now her responsibility to clean.

her eyes scattered all over the paintbrushes on the floor and paint bottles on the couch. she grabbed the canvas that was sitting on the stand and held it high to admire it more.

the canvas was painted with the window that yona had not so long ago, closed the curtains. she admired the little details in the sunlight and how it shined through.

"pretty good." she raised a brow satisfied then setting it aside, preparing to clean up the clutter.

sighing to herself, she instantly crouched down picking up all the brushes she had used.

once yona had got up, the ringer from her phone went off.

still with the brushes in her hands, she made her way to the couch where her phone rested and unplugged it from the charger.

she brought it closer to her face and the screen lit up displaying bright and boldly,

"vante has created a new post!"