nineteen ও

everyone in the house had made their way to bed after dinner.

taehyung groaned happily plopping in bed. he was glad yona and him had talked. he hoped nothing like this were ever to happen again. he also vowed to himself that if it did, he would take the initiative to make it right.

he lays there tiredly in bed as his head roams mindlessly over their conversation they had in the kitchen.

taehyung had never updated anything about vante for almost a week or two. from what went to updating almost everyday, went to being inactive.

he sighed grabbing his phone and unlocking it heading straight to instagram.

he instantly found an old but unseen photo that he had took and saved for a backup post. he had to make himself present. he knew it would make yona happy.

"sorry! i've been spending time with family, make sure to tell your closed ones that they're loved. <3"

taehyung captions the post and immediately posts it. he referred family as in the boys. he wasn't so sure if yona was included but let it slide anyways. she was living under the same roof. she was family.

his post immediately gained a bunch of likes which was a feeling he quite missed. he smiled seeing the bunch of likes and sweet comments from everyone who had followed him. his eyes stop at someone particular.

yonadvwn: "glad you're okay!"

taehyung gulped and clicked on the profile to see if it was actually the person he was thinking.

his eyes widened as he recognize the profile picture. yona had set the picture taehyung had took the day they went out to eat.

he was tempted to click the follow button but knew he couldn't and sighed exiting out of her page. he looks at her comment for a while ignoring all the others. it was so simple compared to most but meant a lot to him.

he saw no harm in liking the comment and did so. he couldn't wait for yona to brag about the tomorrow. however, he still wasn't satisfied. he wanted something more. he needed something more.

he clicked back on her profile and clicked on messages.

he was hesitant but did so, he wasn't about to back up now. if this was the only way he can text her. he would do it.

vante: hey! i saw your comment and i'd like to lyk that i really appreciate it. :)

he cringes at the little text he wrote not knowing if it was okay enough. god was he really going through with this. before he could even back out his message was seen.

yonadvwn: oh god i can't believe u just texted me rn, but of course! you're welcome

taehyung smirked regretting nothing. he wanted to have a conversation with her. until he fell asleep. and knowing he had yona under his finger as vante, he was going to do what he wished.

yona screamed into her pillow seeing the words

"vante wants to send you a message."

she couldn't believe what was happening right now and knew that tomorrow she was going to brag to taehyung all about it.

vante: you're feed is very beautiful! you're a painter?

yonadvwn: yes i am a painter, my art is heavily inspired by you.