seven ও

"THERES A BUG!" hoseok screams rushing in the room causing both taehyung and yona to jump.

her breathing got more heavy as he walked deeper into the room.

"hobi what the hell." taehyung says noticing yona's frozen look.

"you okay?" he asks more softly and she nods smiling.

"i'm not kidding, there's a huge ass fly in my room." he says dragging taehyung out with him. yona follows behind curiously as they both hesitantly walk into his room.

"look." he says pointing at the wall above his bed frame.

"i think it's a moth." yona states squinting. he squirms around disgusted by the thought.

"i don't care what it is, someone just please get it off." he says moving more back.

"what with the noise?" jungkook makes his way to the group, walking past both hobi and tae. he goes to yona and looks at her for an answer and she points at the harmless moth on the wall.

"pretty." he says making his way to the moth slowly. yona follows behind him as they both admire it on the wall. taehyung chuckles at the two curious birds.

jungkook lightly picks it up with his finger and hoseok runs away, taehyung cringed at jungkook's actions slightly.

jungkook opens the window in hoseok's room and shoos the moth away. it flies away effortlessly and yona smiles as she watched it fly away.

"all gone." he says with a grin and closed the window.

"hoseok with any type of insect are a bad duo." taehyung looks at yona from the door.

"noted." she laughs.

they all walk down the stairs leaving hoseok's room, heading to the kitchen.

"alright i've got to stop by the studio for a bit, i'll be back later tonight so don't wait for me to eat." namjoon says walking past the three who had came down. he smoothed out the black jacket he was wearing.

taehyung turns his head to his direction and nods. they watch him as he walked out the door.

"studio?" yona asked looking up at taehyung once namjoon was gone.

"we produce music." he says with a smile heading towards the fridge.

she follows along slowly with awed eyes and watched his every move as he took out a bottle of water.

yona was amazed by the talents each and every one of the boys had and how different but similar their lifestyles were.

"we haven't been doing much recently but namjoon has been working more the most." he says closing the water after taking a sip and setting it aside.

"wow you guys must really admire his hard work." she leaned against the counter on the opposite side of him.

"we do. really." jungkook speaks for taehyung making his way to stand beside yona.

she looks up at jungkook admiring the earring that was dangling on his left ear. he must have caught her staring once he had reached to touch the earring.

"it's nice huh?" he asks smirking and she nods quickly with wide eyes. taehyung from the other side of the counter chuckles softly.

"you're like a lost puppy." he says and she looks at him furrowing her brows.

"see." he chuckles again pointing at yona's confused expression.

"you find things pretty fascinating and you're not afraid to admit it. just like jungkook." he says and jungkook gave him the same expression as yona had gave.