nine ও

"and this?" hoseok yells across from the room.

yona turns her head to see hoseok holding a frame of a picture of yona when she was a child. she nods and continues to pack her suitcase with her clothes.

the three of them were almost done getting the basic things making sure to not miss out on anything.

"what about this?" taehyung asks. yona gets up from the floor and walks closer to him to see him hold a canvas. the canvas she had painted a couple days ago.

they both look at the canvas in silence. taehyung's mind screaming 'let's keep it' while yona's screamed 'let's throw it out.'

taehyung turns around still with the canvas in his hand and stares and the huge window beside them. he looks back and forth from canvas to window, window to canvas.

"did you paint this?" he asks the obvious looking at yona. yona nodded.

"yeah it's nothing special we can throw that out." she says walking away to continue packing.

"but-

"i'm done with this!" hoseok walks in grabbing the last box he had packed.

"i think i'm done with this too." yona smiles zipping her suitcase shut, making sure it was secured.

taehyung grabbed the canvas and put it on top a box he had noted to carry down.

the box said 'for jungkook' and he believed it was her extra paint and supplies. he however didn't question yona on why she was doing that.

after all it was going to the same house, if she wanted it back it'll always be there. that's at least what taehyung wanted for her. he didn't want her to have any regrets.

they all double check the clean apartment before walking out.

"are you sure you don't want me to carry anything?" yona says watching as the two boys carried at least three boxes each.

they didn't allow her to carry anything but roll her suitcase. claiming it was too "heavy" for her.

they safely make it down to the parking lot packing everything in securely.

"uh we have a problem." hoseok says looking at both taehyung and yona.

"what?" taehyung says while leaning out the car. he stands straighter once he had seen the whole back and passenger seat was packed. only one seat remained in the back.

"god we should've taken the jeep." hoseok sighs.

the car they had drove here was already full in the trunk because of studio equipment. the boys never thought it through and they didn't expect for it to be this much. yona blamed all her supplies.

"one of you has to walk,

or sit on each other's lap" hoseok points at the two. taehyung and yona both open their eyes, shocked at his words. they were not about to do that.

"no no no way." yona blurts.

"how about u guys sit in each other's lap?" she pushes the two boys in together.

"wait.."

"i can't drive." yona groans before running a hand through her hair. if anything she had to be the one to sit on someone's lap. or have someone sit on hers.

"namjoon would be happy to not be the only one who can't." hoseok chuckles.

yona furrows her brows confused on what he meant.

"what do you-

"i'm not letting her sit on my lap." taehyung interrupts going back to the serious topic.