thirteen ও

"what would be fun?"

"she likes vante, right?" jimin asks and taehyung nods.

"and you like yona." he asks again but taehyung shakes his head.

"i don't." he immediately says causing jimin to sigh.

"yes you do, but anyways, and you are vante? right?" jimin asks again and taehyung rolls his eyes nodding.

"what's not fun about that?" jimin shrugs his shoulders. namjoon gasps as he got the idea but taehyung stands there even more confused.

"can you like summarize that?" taehyung asks rubbing his forehead clearly overwhelmed with all of this.

"taehyung. vante and tae and are the same people. yona likes vante. who has control of vante? you. meaning, you have all the control. just make her like you, but as vante." jimin states and taehyung's eyes goes wide.

"that's a good idea." he lets out and namjoon giggles.

"i thought you said you didn't like her though." namjoon says and taehyung's eyes goes wide.

"maybe i do." he softly says scratching his head.

"it'll work so easily, how much do you want to bet by the end of the month." jimin says leaning forward. taehyung smirks, leaning forward copying jimin's movements.

"let's bet." he says.

the two of them wince in pain as a hard slap hits them in the back of their heads causing their heads to bump.

"don't bet on a girl you stupid fucks." namjoon says walking out the room.

"ouch." jimin says rubbing the back of his neck.

"but really, i'm sure it will work." jimin states reassuring his friend.

taehyung stops rubbing the back of his neck and smiles.

"she'd return your feelings soon." he finishes.

"she?" a voice says from beside them and they both shoot their heads in the direction. there stood jungkook with his eyes wide open.

the three of them stood there staring at each other for a long minute.

"is it who i think it is?" jungkook asked smirking intensely. 😏

"yona!" jungkook yells mischievously giggling.

"you fucking-

"yesss." yona says skipping her way into the kitchen. she stands beside jungkook and looks at the three boys.

"oh hello." she waves waiting for what jungkook needed.

taehyung nervously stood there not knowing where to put his hands while jimin also stood there helpless.

"do you want to paint?" jungkook innocently asks and taehyung lets out a deep breath.

jimin glares at jungkook from the side of his head. he wasn't even the one who should be feeling like that but his panic was linked with his friend.

"sure, let me finish folding up some of my clothes though." she said before walking away after jungkook nods.

jungkook looks back at them to see them glaring intensely.

"what?" he says and they both still stare in silence.

"oh the girl is yona!?" he whisper yelled acting fake shocked.

"you better start running." jimin laughs noticing taehyung ready to jump at him.

"why-

before he got to finish taehyung already leaped at jungkook but missed as jungkook ran away screaming, taehyung chasing after him.