three ও

"i ordered pizzas if you don't mind." namjoon says once jin and yona had entered the kitchen.

jin looked at yona and she nodded saying it's was fine. she didn't mind what she had as long as it was food.

"yeah that's good with us." jin says.

jimin walks back in causing yona's eyes to look at him. she finds him already looking at her. the two awkwardly side eyed each other and namjoon couldn't help but notice.

"jimin why are you looking at her like that?" namjoon says closing his book down.

"i saw that too." hoseok says with a smile sitting beside him.

"like what?" jimin quickly asks before opening the fridge.

he stares inside almost as he forgot why he opened the fridge in the first place.

he then closes it before walking out the room.

"god, once again don't mind him he's so awkward." namjoon reassures yona.

"perhaps it's his first time seeing a female within the house." hoseok says.

"first time my ass." another man figure walked in the room. he had soft brown curls and unique features. yona looked up at him once he was closer. she almost caught herself opening her mouth wide again but quickly caught herself.

"oh who's this?" he says looking down at yona before looking at jin with extensive eyes.

"yona, remember i told you guys she was coming over to help jungkook?"

"ohhh." he nods looking down at her again. she gulps.

"i'm taehyung." he says with a grin.

yona smiled back hesitantly.

"nice to meet you." she says and he nods likewise leaving the room.

"he's been busy with a lot he must of forgot i'm sorry." jin says to yona.

"no it's fine i understand." she replies and he smiles loving how understanding she was.

"you guys are making so much noise." another man made his appearance clear.

"god, there's more." yona thought to herself.

he rubs his tiredly looking eyes before making his way closer.

he passes yona heading towards the fridge and grabbing what seems to be espresso.

everyone in the room all stared at strange man who had walked in, silently waiting for him to recognize the girl in the house.

"why are you guys so qui-

his eyes goes wide once he finally noticed her almost spilling the drink in his hand.

"oh you must be yona." he says examining her up and down.

she nods waving.

"nice." was all he said returning back to what he was doing.

"yoongi!" hoseok says throwing a scrunched up napkin at him.

"what?" he groans picking up the napkin and throwing it in the trash beside him.

hoseok simply sighs but when yona looks over at him mouthing to him that it was fine, he instantly changed into a happy expression.

"we have another y in the house." jin says looking over at yoongi.

"i guess we do."

before another word, the doorbell rings throughout the house.

"i'll get it!" taehyung says walking back in with now a short sleeve shirt instead of the black jacket he was wearing earlier.