twelve ও

the next day yona was still completely clueless on what happened yesterday, taehyung was still tense about it.

he told himself repeatedly nothing too insane happened, but he couldn't help but feel angry. he hated how there was people in the world like that, and he couldn't help to overthink about what would happen if she was alone.

he wasn't the target yet he felt like one. he was wondering why he felt like this. he wanted to be the only one who had his eyes on yona and to protect her. however he denied this feeling trying to get it out his head. he couldn't believe what he was thinking.

whenever yona was around he wanted to just hug her or even ask if she's doing okay. he wanted to spend the days with her without awkwardness, but he couldn't just do that.

"morning." yona says from the couch as yeontan rested on her stomach.

taehyung smiles making his way over to her once he had fully got down the stairs. he rubbed his eyes looking at the two.

he could get used to yona greeting him good morning every day.

he smiles at the sight and thought but it instantly gets erased as jungkook runs in screaming.

"I'M SORRY!" he screams, running around the living room. yeontan gets up from his laying position and runs to jungkook barking around him. he thinks it's time to play.

"COME HERE!" jin screams with a cup of water in his hand. his white shirt was soaked and so was his hair.

yona sat up staring at the two boys who were attacking each other with just their eyes. yona also had prepared for days like this. days full of boys screaming and messing up things. she laughed at the thought causing taehyung to look down at her. he loved when she laughed.

"yeontan help." jungkook says looking down at the hyper dog. yeontan does nothing but wag his tail causing jungkook to fake cry.

"yona help." jungkook sits next to yona not daring to touch her.

"what do you mean help? what's happening?" she says now fully sitting up.

"this idiot poured water on me when i was resting and now he's going to get the same thing back but he keeps running away thinking i won't catch him when really i will by the end of this." jin says in a quick pace almost like he was rapping while shaking his head every once in a while.

yona's eyes goes wide not knowing a thing jin had said but slowly getting the idea. jungkook just laughed, receiving another glare from jin.

"you want to laugh? oh yeah?" he says before walking closer.

"wait! wait!" jungkook says finally clinging onto yona's arm causing her to almost fall over. taehyung being ready to catch her and glares at jungkook. yona didn't notice.

"if you spill the water on me, you'll also spill it on yona." jungkook states chuckling.

"are you using me right now?" yona jokes, flicking jungkook's forehead. jungkook winces in pain and falls back and jin takes that as his advantage pouring water all over jungkook.

taehyung right in time, grabs yona startling her and moves her out the way, leaving her dry.

"thank you." she looked at taehyung and taehyung looks around awkwardly not realizing what his reflexes had done. he smiles as a no problem and removes his hand from her arm.

the two fighting boys were now soaked, jungkook more than jin.

"okay get out of here, you're making a mess." yoongi walks in holding yeontan.