ten ও

it's been about three days since yona had packed her things from her apartment and moved them here. she was barely in the house during the day since she was selling all of the furniture that was left at the apartment.

the boys had all welcomed her like she was family and made sure she was doing alright.

however since she was barely home, waking up early to leave and coming back late at night, there was nothing really to take care of when it came to yona in the house.

it was easy for taehyung though, ever since he found out the person yona had really admired was him, it had been on his mind.

he never had met anyone who had admired his work.

he was just a guy in his mid 20's who walked the journey of his life through his photo style.
his artistic sensibility made everyone believe he was a professional photographer.

throughout the days, he was debating with himself.

should he or should he not reveal to yona that he, kim taehyung, was vante?

thoughts like,

"what if i don't meet her standards?"

or

"what if she stops talking to me?" ran through his mind. and worse,

"what if she reveals me to everyone? disrespects my boundaries?"

he hated himself for thinking that. because ever since yona had stepped foot into the door, he knew she would never been the type to do something like that. he hoped she wasn't.

"yeah i'm done, no more work." yona says interrupting taehyung's thoughts. she sits next to jimin sighing,  taehyung sitting on the opposite couch across from them.

she had came home earlier than her usual time coming home which was midnight.

"that's good, you can finally rest now and finally get quite used to the house." jimin replies looking at her sulk down the couch right beside him.

"you're right, i'm exhausted." she says sitting up more presentable.

"you should go up and rest." jimin says looking up and down at her outfit. she had just came back from her apartment and it was the last of everything there. she wore a black button up that was tucked loosely in her black jeans.

her hair was quite messy and the mascara on her was almost smudged.

yona's style was a bit more masculine. which the boys really loved on her, they all would be surprised seeing her outfits in the morning even if she was wearing simple house clothes because she pulled it off pretty well.

she was very pretty. they all knew that.

"i'll move in a minute, this couch is comfy." she replies sulking back in the couch again, dangling her bag.

"oh taehyung i didn't see you there." she shoots up instantly closing her legs that were man spreading.

"you look really tired." he says resting a arm on the armchair.

"oh it's just my mascara." yona giggles rubbing the bottom of her eyes a little. other than the mascara, it was quite obvious how tired she was the past days. other than her physical health, her mental health had also been draining her.

no matter how grateful she was for the boys, she couldn't help but think how helpless she was by herself. she wanted to do better and not live off of people. she never knew she would end up in this spot one day no matter how nice it felt for her.

"plus it's just eight, it's too early." she says checking her phone that was almost dead.

she bit the hair tie in her hand and pulled it off her wrist. she grabbed a handful of her hair to tie. loose pieces of hair effortlessly fell down framing her face as if it knew how to. simply, she tied her hair looking back down to her phone. taehyung staring at her through it all.

even though his head was full with all the thoughts about him and his identity. he also had thoughts like these.

like how just simple things like slouching in your seat, checking your phone, rubbing your mascara smudged eyes, and effortlessly tying your hair could be so attractive. he thought he was crazy.

simple things that yona had done, were attractive.

especially the button of her shirt that she had left unbuttoned.

he was sure he wasn't the only one in the house to think that. he was telling himself he wasn't. to think that she was attractive.

as much as he wanted to not be the only one to think that, he also wanted to be the only one.

taehyung was a complicated man deep down.

"you don't have to go rest now." taehyung says causing yona to look up at him.

taehyung looked away not wanting to look into her eyes. her eyes were deadly. he tried to convince himself that it was the smudged mascara.

"but maybe you should wipe your eyes." jimin says from beside her, chuckling at how ghostly she looked. it was funny to jimin but attractive to taehyung.

"oh sorry i forgot." she laughs along getting up. she smooths her shirt and grabs her bag walking out, taehyung eyes trailing her as she left the room.

he had looked back once she exited to find jimin who had been looking at him intensely. had he seen taehyung's gaze on her?

taehyung coughed embarrassingly and got up heading out the room leaving jimin alone. jimin didn't bother asking him about those eyes.

taehyung had admitted to himself that yona was attractive but he was not going to admit that to anybody. he never wanted to feel this way from the start. however he wasn't sure what the feeling he was feeling was, so he was asking himself,

'why do i not want to feel that way?'

he chose to ignore every one of those thoughts and mainly focused on the one about revealing his identity. he couldn't stop those thoughts popping in from time to time.

yona places her arms on the bathroom counter leaning into the mirror to check her eyes that were red. she has rubbed her eyes so much with the makeup wipes that she hadn't realized.

"dang i look good." she whispered to herself admiring her face and outfit. she had realized the one button that was unbuttoned and instantly sweared at herself hoping the boys downstairs hadn't noticed the slip up.

"i look better." yoongi walks in ruffling the towel against his wet hair. yona pushes her arms off the counter looking at yoongi beside her who was admiring himself in the mirror.

he continued drying his wet hair. yona had knew living with seven boys would be a hassle. she prepared herself for the accidental or maybe purpose walking ins or the cocky remarks.

"woah what the hell did you smoke?" yoongi shouts jumping back as he looked in yona's red eyes.

"i didn't smoke idiot." she says picking up the mascara filled makeup wipe from the counter.

"okay get out now." he says pushing her shoulders leading her out the door. she stumbles a bit walking out with the wipe still in her hand.

"why?" she says stopping at the door.

he held the door and looks back at her.

"i need to shave." was all he said causing yona to look down to his mouth. looking closely, she  noticed the little scruff that was growing. she wouldn't have noticed unless he pointed it out.

"don't look so hard." he said closing the door in her face causing her to laugh.