fourteen ও

"what happened?" she said not making the sudden pain in her body obvious. taehyung however, noticed what he had caused and his heart dropped. he never wanted to hurt her, ever. even if it wasn't anything big, he wouldn't dare lay a finger on her.

jimin takes this cue to leave the room as it were a conversation for them to discuss.

"nothing happened." taehyung says emotionless. yona raises a brow and leaned back in her seat. she was attractive and she knew it. she knew it well. taehyung gulped and looked away.

"then why'd you drag me here?" she asked.

"i wanted to hang out with you." was all he said before looking back at her, ready to look in her eyes.

"you could've just asked, jungkook's out there by himself now." she giggles looking at the sliding door.

"forget about jungkook." taehyung says causing yona's giggle to die down.

"what do you want to do?" she asked clearly seeing the disappointment on his face. she was confused, but she wasn't going to question anything and try finding out herself.

now, taehyung was stuck. he successfully dragged yona away from jungkook and had her all to himself right now. just what he wanted. however, he didn't know where to go from here. he couldn't just hug her and say "i just want to hold you." or invite her out and make it come across as a date.

that's when it hit him.

"make her fall for you."

that was the whole point. he knew he had to put his pride aside and suck it up. so, he did.

"do you want to go out to eat?" he asked as he screamed inside his head. he waited for a reply thinking if that was the right words to say or not.

yona smiled and nodded.

"sure, i haven't ate anything other than breakfast." she said getting up but tumbling a bit.

taehyung frowns looking down at her ankles knowing he was the one who caused that.

"i'm sorry." he says looking up at yona and she frowns too but confused.

"why?"

"your ankles and wrist." he says nonchalantly. yona stands there with her eyes wide opened not realizing he was aware at what happened to her. she didn't care about what happened.

"it's okay." she smiles giggling.

"it's not that bad, i was just very surprised." she said causing taehyung to smile.

"where do you want to eat?" he asked and yona looked up to think.

"anywhere. surprise me." she said pointing a finger at taehyung. he raised a brow excited at the challenge and accepted it. the two who were already ready, just grabbed their belongings and headed out the door to enjoy a meal together.

"it's not too fancy so don't worry." taehyung says eyes on the road. yona turns to face him in the passenger seat. his curls rested perfectly on his head over his eyes, but barely so he could have a clear view of the road.

she admired his side profile and especially the bridge of his nose. she looked down at his hand on top of the wheel and the other on the arm rest. yona gulped and looked back out her window.

"okay, well, is it far?" she questioned again.

"not far." taehyung giggles looking over at her for a bit.

"stop asking questions before you ruin the surprise." he says and yona mentally rolls her eyes.

"i'm excited!" she groans and taehyung giggles at her again. he found her adorable.