one ও

yona walked into the kitchen with the brushes still in hand, she unlocked her phone quickly and instantly opened instagram.

she clicked on the profile vante that was already in her recently searches, and click on the most recent post.

"he hasn't posted in weeks."  yona thought to herself happy to see what was the new picture.

the picture loads, revealing a bright sunset over the ocean with silhouettes of birds flying by. she zoomed in to get a closer look.

"wow."  yona let out, a brush falling from her grasp.

she put down her phone and picked back up the brush. quietly, she cursed at herself looking at the paint mark that was now stained on the kitchen floor.

"i should hurry and clean this up."

plopping down on her couch exhausted, yona looked at her freshly cleaned apartment with her eyes barely open.

she grabbed her phone from beside her again and just as she does, it starts to ring.

kim seokjin

she groaned before hitting the accept button and resting it between her shoulder and ear.

"hi yonyon."

"it's yona not yonyon."

"you'll have to get used to it, i told you this already." jin says chuckling after. yona sat up now resting the phone in her hand.

"why'd you call?"

"oh, i didn't know you were busy." he says his tone slightly changing sadly. 

"oh no, i just did a lot today and just finished cleaning so i'm tired. i'm sorry." yona says noticing the change in voice.

"it's okay, how have you been?" jin immediately lights back up.

"i've been good, how about you? have you ate dinner already?" yona questioned and he hums indicating he has.

jin and yona had been friends for almost 2 months. they both met at an art supply shop and liked each other's vibe. it was nothing more than a friendship that they were honestly both grateful to have it.

however, overtime yona learned that jin did no sort of art with crafts. so til' this day, yona had always wondered why he was in that store. but she never dared asking.

"have you ate?" he asks back.

"yeah i have." yona lied. but before he could reply, the growl of her stomach rumbles causing her to look down at it. she was mad that even her own body would rat her out like that.

"i heard that." he says chuckling.

"you heard nothing." yona retorts before getting up and heading towards her small kitchen.

"alright." he says in defence.

she opens the fridge getting leftovers from yesterday and silently prepared it, jin still on the line.

"i haven't seen you in almost a week, what have you been up to?" he asks breaking the silence.

"nothing really, i've been trying to practice my art skills but they didn't all turn out to my liking." yona replied. jin opens his mouth about to reassure her that it was okay like he always did but yona speaked again interrupting him.

"but...today, i made something and i really like it." she finished before she got the chance to hear jin's long rant.

"no way? finally." he says groaning and she mentally roll her eyes.