eight ও

after hanging out with yona, taehyung had been laying on his bed staring at his ceiling.

yona had offered to go down and help yoongi with dinner preparations leaving taehyung alone with his thoughts.

taehyung couldn't believe that there was no way yona didn't catch on that he was vante.

taehyung laid there deep in his thoughts. what was he supposed to do now?

his was quickly reminded about the night she was first over. he shot up from his laying position on the bed and grabbed his phone. quickly, he opened instagram and clicked on his story.

without hesitation, he deleted the post.

vous êtes beau.

he sighed in relief. yona was the one who had thought them all about that sentence. it meant 'i had a good day today.' or so he thought.

'how did she not figure that out?' he thought to himself rubbing his hands through his face. he moves aside about to get up when a slight knock was heard from his door.

"tae?" a soft voice speaks and he immediately softens.

"can i come in?" yona asks and he hums in reply.

"we just finished making dinner, jin said to come call you down." she says still holding onto the doorknob. taehyung just nods but she still stands there staring.

his face looked like he was sleeping for hours and his hair looked completely ruffled. it was honestly a cute and new sight for yona.  

but really, he was just stressing so much in his thoughts and continuously running his hands through his hair.

"did i wake you up?" she speaks but more softly just in case she had.

"oh no, you're fine. let's go down." taehyung says not wanting to drag this conversation any longer. he gets up and walks out with yona right beside him.

the two of them make it down the stairs greeted by everyone in the kitchen.

"who wants to go with yona to her apartment tomorrow?" jin asks as he hands a plate to the girl. yona nods her head slightly as a thank you.

"it's okay i can go myself." yona replies not wanting to cause any more trouble for the boys.

"don't be like that, you're going to need some help." jin says. yona sighs in defeat.

considering she didn't have car, it was reasonable. yona also didn't want to walk with boxes in her hands all the way here. nor did she want to take the bus full of people while she already had loads in her hands.

"why can't you go?" taehyung asks causing him to get a few but not a lot of stares. he looks around instantly with a apologetic look not trying to make his words come off as rude.

"oh well, i'm going over to the studio tomorrow. i don't want yona to just wait here for me." jin replies looking around to make sure everyone was eating.

taehyung nods being the last one to get a plate and makes his way over to sit beside yona on the stools of the island counter.

"i don't mind who comes with me." yona say's before taking a bite of her food.

"i guess i'll come." hoseok speaks up from across the room.

"okay just you two, anyone else?" jin looks around.

everyone stays quiet as they eat. not one daring to volunteer. however it wasn't a problem for yona. one was better than none.

"alright it's settled." jin says walking towards the table making sure to leave namjoon's share secured.