five ও

yona softly opened her eyes, stretching in her bed. she groaned and grabbed her phone from the charger on the nightstand.

her phone screen lit up showing the messages she had received from last night.

jin: *1 attached image*

jin: jungkook's number ^

she instantly saved the contact into her phone as "painting buddy" before turning it off and throwing it to her side. she sat up stretching again and looked down at the clothes she was wearing.

it was the same clothes yona was wearing from last nights incident. taehyung's clothes. after arriving home yesterday, she was pretty exhausted and knocked out in a flash not bothering to change or anything.

she got out of her bed as her feet made contact with the cold floor. walking limped, she made her way to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

yona's clothes were now changed, she was cleaned, and bed was made. she sighed to herself tired again.

another lonely day.

before yona could make her way to the kitchen to find something to eat, a knock from the front door surprised her.

tying her hair aside, she slowly walked towards the door, hesitantly looking into the peep hole.

her eyes agape widely as she looked at the landlord who was waiting patiently for the door to open. yona gulped before unlocking the door and greeting him with a polite smile.

"miss dawn, it's nice to see you finally!" he says with an exaggerated tone.

"oh it's been a while! you too, what brings you here?" she replies with the same tone.

"well, i've been coming here for the past couple of weeks, but you weren't home. so i'm glad i can finally talk with you now." he says. yona nodded pretending she had no idea he had been trying to reach her. when in reality, she had been avoiding him.

"you must have checked your emails?" he asked dragging the topic.

"ah my emails." yona mumbled acting again confused but she knew exactly what he was talking about.

"i'm sorry, could you remind me?"

"your rent was due for months, i'm sorry but at this point i'm going to have to evict you." he makes his point across. shit.

"oh wait! you can't do that." she hurriedly says putting down her act.

"i can do that. i can't be dragging this any longer. it's time for you to leave." he says pointing behind him.

"i have no where to go." she looks at him sincerely, hoping that she would get pity only this one time.

"i'll give you until tomorrow, sort it out. you can get all your things whenever." he says showing no pity before sending her a smile and leaving. yona stood there dumbfounded before closing the door stressed.

because of the slow business with her paintings causing her to quit, yona hasn't been making any money. she didn't work, nor did she go to college anywhere. painting was her only hope, until recently.

she mentally cursed at herself running her hands through her hair.

she looked around at her almost empty apartment.

yona's apartment was never decorated to the max due to lack of money. neither was it stored with food. if she had to move out, there wasn't that much to bring.