eighteen ও

"are you done?" taehyung asks for what seemed to be the tenth time this minute.

"almost i said." yona giggles at taehyung who was leaning against the counter watching yona cook on the stove.

about 20 minutes had past and during that time taehyung had opened up a bit more and yona felt more relieved and comfortable. before they knew it, things were back to normal. the boys all knew it because they heard the two's laughter in the kitchen.

"here try it." yona takes the fork with a bit of pasta on it and blows on it a bit. taehyung admired her as she blew on it. he was happy she was making sure it wasn't too hot for him.

he was caught of guard when she brought the fork into his already opened mouth, her hand under his chin to make sure no food had fell.

yona took the fork out and taehyung leaned there with his eyes still on hers.

she raised a brow waiting for him to chew causing him to snap out of it. he chewed and immediately widened his eyes.

"wow..it's good." he says opening his mouth for another bite but yona tells him to wait. he pouts jokingly.

"what's it called?" he asked curiously.

"aglio e olio." she says with an accent. taehyung's eyes scrunched confused.

"aglio what?" he says and giggles.

"i believe it's an italian dish." she says and taehyung nods.

"repeat it." he says and yona smirks.

"aglio e olio." yona says more loudly and taehyung smiles. he loved the way it rolled down her tongue. and she knew he loved it.

"i heard aglio e olio." namjoon walks in making his entrance loud and clear.

"ahh joon do you know what it is?" yona says putting the lid on the pot and turning around to face him. taehyung gets up from leaning on the counter and leans on the island counter that yona had now went to. he was following her like a puppy.

namjoon sits on the stool caught of guard by the sudden nickname. he liked that she was comfortable with him to use one.

"of course i know. i cook it from time to time, it's my favourite dish." he explains and yona gasps.

"well it's cooking right now!" yona says pointing out the obvious and namjoon giggles nodding his head.

"taehyung and i made it." she shows off.

"mostly yona but yeah we made it." taehyung says standing tall next to her.

namjoon watches the two and smiles at how comfortable they now were with each other. it was crazy to see the change.

"i bet it'll taste 100% better than mine." namjoon says and taehyung agrees later receiving a glare from namjoon.

"maybe 99%." namjoon corrects himself getting up. yona just chuckles.

"i assume you two are practically done so i'll call the boys over." he says slowly exiting the room. taehyung looks at yona for her reply not knowing if they were both done or not. yona nods causing taehyung to nod confidently after.

"god that was good." jimin sat in his chair slouched.