four ও

"you can take a shower if you want." jin talks to yona as the two stood alone in front of the bathroom door.

"i'm causing too much trouble, i'll just wear these." yona replied lifting up the clothes that hoseok had handed her earlier. she guessed it was his.

"why didn't they tell me what happened?" jin face palmed himself frustrated. jin had rushed up the stairs to the bathroom before yona could fully enter the bathroom since he had just heard about the accident.

"it's okay, it was my fault i didn't look where i was going." yona says reassuring jin knowing how he can get.

"okay just... take a shower, that's all i can give to you right now." jin sighs feeling helpless in the situation, guilty that he wasn't there to help.

"okay i'll take a shower." yona smiles before closing the door and locking it. she sighs right after.

"this cut is about to burn badly."

yona walks out the bathroom tying back her hair into a low bun. she looks down at her clothes. she was wearing tan brown sweats and a plain black t-shirt. except, it was a whole lot sizes bigger.

she walked down the stairs nervously playing with the silver rings on her fingers. the house was now slightly colder considering she had changed from her warm hoodie to a thin short sleeved shirt.

"oh hey you're looking brand new." hoseok jokes seeing yona at the top giggling at the end of the stair case. yona walks down slowly meeting him at the bottom, now both giggling along.

"thanks for your clothes." she says walking down the hall with him beside her.

"oh they're taehyung's." he states unbothered. yona stopped immediately in her tracks looking at him with wide eyes.

she looks down at her outfit once again. yona wasn't sure if it was a good idea to wear his clothes without him knowing.

"i figured you'd like his clothes better, his style is rather comfy and seems like the same as yours." hoseok says noticing yona's surprised look.

she smiles awkwardly at his considerate thought.

"oh thanks...but, does he know?" yona quietly asks walking back beside him.

"nope, but i guess you get to surprise him now." he cheerfully says entering the living room.

yona widely opens her eyes again and slowed down her pace into the living room.

finally, she arrived fully into the room and all the boys were scattered around from the couch to the floor.

only yoongi other than hoseok had noticed her first. yoongi then got all of their attention.

yona's eyes only focused on taehyung's, eager to catch his reaction since she was wearing his clothes. from his seat, his eyes looked at yona starting down then up, making eye contact with her slowly.

they both instantly broke it when jungkook made his way to yona.

"i'm so sorry for what happened." jungkook sincerely says looking at her with open eyes and not knowing where to put his hands.

yoongi chuckles at the worried looking boy.

"it's okay, i should've watched where i was going." yona lightly taps his shoulder. he calms down instantly sending yona a comforting smile before leading her to sit down.

"you should come over again and paint with jungkook." jin says.

"i promise you won't get hurt again." jungkook quickly states to yona as she sat beside him and she chuckles.