[06] Entrance Exam [Pt 2]

Edited ✓

[Tanjiro Pov][9:32 A

[Tanjiro Pov]
[9:32 A.M.]

As people were getting onto the bus, Michikatsu stopped me. He handed me his sword.
"Huh?" I looked up, confused at him.

"Your sword might break in the battle," he explained. "Since there isn't a nichirin sword smith here, we can't remake your sword."

"But, what about your sword?" I asked.

"My sword is made of my own flesh," he told me as he created another sword. "I can fix my sword if it breaks."

So, flesh manipulation was something demons could use. I guess they use it for multiple purposes. Nezuko looked at the sword, scared and disgusted. I patted her head, waving goodbye as I got onto the bus.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I exited the bus that took us to battle center B. We gathered in front of the battle center's large double doors.

If I manage to pass this then I can enroll in UA and hopefully get an answer of how we could get back to our world. I wonder if Oyakata-sama has seemed Nezuko and I dead? Or maybe missing? Everyone must be so worried about us.

The crowd in front of me talked to each other about how amazing this is. None of them seemed nervous to start.

"She looks like she's trying to focus on the trials ahead," I heard someone say behind me. I recognized their scent. There were two of them. It was the boy with green hair and the other boy with blue hair. I turned my head to look at them. The boy with the glasses continued, "what're you going to do? Distract her and ruin her chances to succeed?"

The green-haired boy stuttered trying to explain, "N-no no-no! Of course not!"
"Hey look over there," someone from the crowd said. "That's the guy that almost bit it our front earlier."
"He practically wet himself in the lecture hall," another guy said.
"What a loser, but one less rival to worry about I guess."
"He's out," multiple people agreed.

I walked up to the two, "Hey, he's not trying to distract her!" I interrupted them. The blue-haired boy turned to me.

"How can you be so sure?" He asked.

"Because, I saw the girl save him from falling," I retorted. "He was probably just going to thank her!"

The green-haired boy looked at me, smiled, and nodded as thanks for defending him.

"I see," the boy with the glasses bowed. "Apologies!" He then walked off. I was left with the messy-haired boy.

"Thank you for helping me back there," he smiled. "My name is Izuku Midoriya!"
"I'm Tanjiro Kamado!" I introduced myself.

"Right let's start!" The loud man shouted, telling us to start the practical exam. "Get moving! There are no countdowns In real battles!"
Midoriya and I turned our heads to see that the gate was open and that everyone was already rushing in to get points.
"We're already behind!" Midoriya shouted, grabbing my hand as he rushed into the Battle center, dragging me with him.