[11] Combat Training [Pt 2]

Edited ✓

[Nezuko Pov][4:17 P

[Nezuko Pov]
[4:17 P.M.]
[Monitoring Room]

I entered the large room last. Many of those things, TVs, are what I think grandma and grandpa called them. They were paintings that moved. It was rather creepy to me.

As everyone focused on the monitors, a short guy with purple hair approached me.

"Hey! I'm Minoru Mineta!" He introduced himself.

"My name is Nezuko Kamado," I introduced myself back. He slowly came closer.

"Y'know, you're pretty cute," he smiled.

"Oh, thank you!" I smiled awkwardly.

"Wanna go out sometime?" He then asked. Go out? Does he mean to take a walk with me?

"Oh uh," before I could conjure an answer, Michi came up behind me. He grabbed my shoulders and dragged me away from the short guy. "Why'd you drag me away?" I asked

"Tanjiro was glaring at him so I figured I would drag you away from him," he answered "I can see why. He seems to be a creep."

"Nezuko! Are you okay?" Tanjiro came up to us, asking quickly.

"I'm fine," I quickly replied.

"Are you sure? Are you hurt? He didn't touch you, did he?" He then started questioning me.

"I'm fine Tanjiro!" I smiled.

"The heroes can now enter the building!" All Might announced. I think the teams could hear it somehow because right after he said that the hero team began to figure a way into the building.

We all crowded around the monitors. The monitor closest to the entrance showed Midoriya and Uraraka going around the building. Another monitor showed Bakugo running out of a room while Iida looked like he was calling for him to come back.

"Pay attention kids," All Might said; looking at the monitors. "Think about what you would do."

I stared at the monitors. What would I do? I know that I am teamed with my brother and know his strengths and weaknesses, but we don't know who we're going against.

I watched as a monitor showed Midoriya and Uraraka entering through an open window. The inside of the building was all the same. Those dull, dark grey walls and floor. It'd be easy to get lost in there.

While the two were walking through the halls they paused suddenly due to Bakugo jumping out at them. Well, it seemed he was only jumping out at Midoriya.  Bakugo always seems to dislike Midoriya. I wonder why?

Bakugo then threw his hand towards them, launching an explosion. Midoriya grabbed Uraraka and rolled out of the way. His mask got torn in the process. Half of his face was exposed now. Smoke filled our view only to be blown away by Bakugo.