[08] First Day

Edited ✓

[Kokushibou/Michikatsu Pov][7:57 A

[7:57 A.M.]

A week had passed since the entrance exam. I walked through the halls of UA, looking for class 1-A. The Kamado siblings followed me; like ducklings following their mother.

I stopped in front of an extremely large door labeled 1-A.
"The doors are so large," Nezuko gasped at the door. She wasn't wearing her muzzle since Tanjiro trusted she wouldn't bite anyone. He was still wearing the box since he stored the muzzle inside it and in case Nezuko wanted to sleep to regain her energy.

"I'm confident the doors are large so all people are able to get in," Tanjiro said, raising his index finger.

"Ohhh. That makes sense!" Nezuko smiled.

I slowly opened the door; Tanjiro and Nezuko were looking over my shoulder. The classroom was empty. There were 23 desks, but no one inside.

"I see. We're early," I told them.

"There's a sheet of paper show us our desks," Tanjiro walked towards the board. "All three of us are in the back."

"I see," I took note of my assigned seat.

"Is that your favorite word?" Nezuko asked me. "You've been saying it a lot."

"It's just my answer for most information I gain," I took my seat. I was on the left, Tanjiro was in the middle, and Nezuko was near the doors on the right.
The siblings took their seats as well. The two talked for what seemed like forever.

One by one people started coming. I quietly took note of everyone that came in.

First was a girl with black hair pulled into a tight ponytail.

The second was a boy with half red and half white hair. He had heterochromia.

The third was the boy from the entrance exam. The one with the glasses.

The fourth was a boy with spiky red hair and shark-like teeth.

Fifth was a girl with short purple hair who came in next.

Sixth was a boy with the head of a bird. That was interesting.

Seventh was a floating pair of clothes. I believe it was a girl from the uniform.

Eighth was a girl that looked like a demon. She had pink skin, pink hair, horns, black eye whites, and electric yellow eyes.

Ninth was a boy with smooth blonde hair. It seemed like he was covered in sparkles from how shiny he was.

The tenth was a boy with straight black hair. He had pretty creepy elbows since I could see them sticking out of his uniform.

The eleventh was a girl with green hair and large black eyes. She was basically staring into my soul. If I even had one left.