[12] Combat Training [Pt 3]

Edited ✓

[Tanjiro Pov][4:37 P

[Tanjiro Pov]
[4:37 P.M.]
[Outside Building]

Everyone had gone. They all were done doing their combat battles. Only Nezuko, Michikatsu, and myself were left. So, Nezuko and I were going up against Michikatsu.

We had a struggle fighting him before we got here, but that was a real battle. This is a practice battle. I doubt that he will go any easier on us though.

"Nezuko and Tanjiro will be the villains," All Might announced. "Michikatsu will be the hero."

"Sir," I caught his attention. "Shall we enter the building and get prepared?" I asked.

"Sure! But, first," All Might handed us two small bud things.

"What are these?" Nezuko asked; picking up one of the buds.

All Might was caught off guard but, he quickly recovered and answered her question, "These are ear buds. They have built-in microphones so you can talk to each other and me. It also let's you both hear each other's voices if you're far apart."

I picked up the other bud and shoved it into my right ear. Nezuko copied me, shoving her ear bud into her left ear.

"One for you too," All Might handed an ear bud to Michikatsu as well. He took it from All Might's hand and placed it in his ear as well.

"Villains, you can enter the building and get ready," All Might lightly shoved us into the building. "I'll give you two minutes to prepare, then I'll send young Tsugikuni in." He rushed back to the monitoring room, leaving the three of us alone.

"You two should start getting ready," Michikatsu said, studying the inside of the building.

Nezuko walked over to the weapon that was outside and picked it up. We then ran inside.

"Where should we hide the weapon?" I asked Nezuko.

"Maybe somewhere near the center?" She suggested. "We gotta make it hard for him to find us and the weapon!"

"Sounds good!" We ran up the stairs.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :. ───

Nezuko was hiding the weapon; placing things in front of it and around it.

I looked at the flesh katana on my hip. I slowly removed the sheath and noticed that the eyes were removed. I believe he removed it due to having an unfair advantage. It wouldn't be reasonable either. I doubt heroes and villains are friends.

"The weapon is hidden," Nezuko notified me. "The mess here won't give the spot away."

I looked around; not noticing the mess before.

"Yeah," I smiled.

"The hero can now enter!" All Might announced through our ear buds. I was able to smell Michikatsu's scent as he entered the building.