Chapter 12

Chapter published on April 22nd 2021
This is a lemon, be warned

Natsu's POV

I pushed her shoulders down so that she was now laying down. I moved my hands off her shoulders so that they were now just above them, making me leaning over her. I stared down at her, pink locks of my hair drifting over my face. She had her arms bent upwards in an innocent way, almost asking to be pinned down.

After looking over her innocent face I moved my hands so that they were now under her arms. This gave me the maneuverability to bring myself up and down her body. I first started by slowly making me way down. When I reached the hem of her shirt I bed down and lifted it with my teeth. Just enough so that I had enough room to kiss her stomach and give her butterflys. I felt her squirm a little and tense up.

I moved back up her body slowly but this time I kept my hand under her shirt. I had completely forgotten that she didn't have a bra, so when my hand met her bare skin and I looked down I noticed her hard nubs poking through, I was a little surprised. Instead of acting shocked I just went with it and put my hand around her boob.

Then I moved down and kissed her. At first it was slow and calm and then got more aggressive. I bit her lip a little, shocking her. She left her mouth open, giving me the opportunity to slip my tongue in. She didn't fight me back or try to take over, she just let me roam her body and mouth.

I kissed her cheek and then jaw, followed by her neck. I moved up to her ear and whispered, "are you sure this is ok?" Once again I heard no peep from her but rather just felt her head nodding up and down. I've never seen her so flustered before and honestly it was very hot.

Once satisfied with her response I moved back to kissing her again. Sometimes she would tense up and I knew I was hitting a sensative spot. I kissed all around her neck and sucked on places here and there. When I was satisfied with my fourth hicky, I leaned up and admired my work. She just blushed and tried to hide in her hair.

While I had been kissing and sucking her I was also playing with her breast. Massaging it and then moving around to her nipple. When I pinched her small sensative bud she jumped a little, shock filled her face at first and then it melted to pleasure. It was clear to me that she had never experienced this before and was still innocent.

With that I picked myself and her up so that her were now sitting. I grabbed the hem of her shirt and began to lift. With her face brightly red she lifted her arms, giving me permission.

Lucy's POV

He started to bring the shirt up. With my arms over my head I looked away in a bit of embarrassment. Sure he's seen my boobs before but this was so much different. Right when he was about to pull the shirt over my head he stopped. He let it rest on my head leaving me blind. He brought my arms down and put them behind my back. Holding them with one hand I felt his warm breath against my chest.

Before I could question his actions I felt his warm mouth around my nipple. First he licked it, then started to swirl his tongue around. It felt so good and I could feel myself getting hot on the inside. Right when I thought it couldn't get any better he began sucking. I could help but moan a little.

As soon as the seductive sound escaped my lips I shut my mouth. I felt so embarrassed letting myself moan like that but then came Natsu's husky voice. "It's ok baby, just let it flow. If you moan you moan, it's nothing to be ashamed of. Just relax." After he was finished talking he lightly nibbled my nub, causing another moan to escape my lips. However this time I didn't hold it back.